• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

15 year old shot dead from a Policeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
My neighbors were from Greece (they just moved back) and they said the government, police, and churches are all corrupt.

They love it there though. : )
Beautiful area.

R.I.P for that guy.

Level 21
Boohoo, one kid dies
That'll usually happen when you piss off someone with a gun
Yes, it's sad, but I've noticed a tendency in society that leans towards attraction to people getting shot to death in tragic crimes (which are so uncommon in comparison to more pressing matters), when so many people die a year from lack of health care, starvation, poverty, and disease. It gets pretty annoying after awhile

The actual anti-police riots themselves are far more important than that one kid, so why not talk about that instead =P

Level 45
The guy was with his friends (they were about 30 in numbers) and they told something to the police (they were in the car).They stopped,walked out and one of them (they were 2) shot 3 times.One bullet hit exactly on the heart of the teenager.

Wrong, it was said the youths were actually attacking the policecar and possibly the policeman inside it I presume.

EDIT: Using bricks I believe and other objects.

Level 6
That's what happens when you attack police. They fight back and they have guns. Maybe that kid should have though a little harder about where he was going and the potential dangers of attacking people with guns.

Level 21
haha, i saw at discovery channel something funny:
in other countries, if a ship is going to sink, the captain must leave the last
in greece, if a ship is going to sink, the captain is sleeping and he leaves first <=D
THIS IS REAL, I SAW IT AT DISCOVERY CHANNEL!

and, Rest in Peace...
And for the policemen, i have a message : "BURN IN HELL, ****ING MORONS"

Level 12
15 year old tossing molotov's at cops? that pretty brave. It sounds to me that the guy was a douche. I know alot of douchebags in school/etc but none of them even curse at cops ant that guy attacked one. The cop probably panicked ant shot the guy.

Level 34
15 year old tossing molotov's at cops? that pretty brave. It sounds to me that the guy was a douche. I know alot of douchebags in school/etc but none of them even curse at cops ant that guy attacked one. The cop probably panicked ant shot the guy.

I readt that the kid 'attacked' the vehicle, the word attacking can mean anything. So he might like threw a tiny rock at the car, or your molotov.

Wrong, it was said the youths were actually attacking the policecar and possibly the policeman inside it I presume.

EDIT: Using bricks I believe and other objects.

Yes,that's true.Sorry for my mistake but the first news told that they didn't protest them that much.

They did throw a water bottle from what I've heard.

A lot of African boys and girls die Every Day.
I think it's a shame that you make a thread about this 15 year old, but not about the poor, starving and dieing kids in Africa ... This thread is pure fail.
Yes it is sad but goddamnit, look at that part of the world.

You don't get it.People try to help these kids in Africa.But this...A policeman,a man of the law killed a 15 year old in front of the eyes of his friends and other people.From that,anarchists went out and burnt everything.HOW IS THIS FAIL?YOU FAIL.

Level 30
You don't get it.People try to help these kids in Africa.But this...A policeman,a man of the law killed a 15 year old in front of the eyes of his friends and other people.From that,anarchists went out and burnt everything.HOW IS THIS FAIL?YOU FAIL.
... I don't think you get it. A kid dies in Europe: Oh noez! A kid dies in Africa: Whats Africa? Aw Ma Gawd! He was killed in front of his friends. In Congo Girls get raped by the militia in front of their family and after that, they get killed one by one. You say that people try to help Congo but there are way more people in Congo that are destroying the country then there are people caring enough to help those poor guys. What the fuck is worse in Greece then in Congo? No SHIT, no effing shit. The murders that happen in Europe 1 time a year, happen there 10 times a day. So Greece should stop whining and protesting and they should help Congo and the countries surrounding it. Nobody cares enough to do so but when 1 kid is murdered in the western world, a whole country starts to protest? That is fucking lame.

... I don't think you get it. A kid dies in Europe: Oh noez! A kid dies in Africa: Whats Africa? Aw Ma Gawd! He was killed in front of his friends. In Congo Girls get raped by the militia in front of their family and after that, they get killed one by one. You say that people try to help Congo but there are way more people in Congo that are destroying the country then there are people caring enough to help those poor guys. What the fuck is worse in Greece then in Congo? No SHIT, no effing shit. The murders that happen in Europe 1 time a year, happen there 10 times a day. So Greece should stop whining and protesting and they should help Congo and the countries surrounding it. Nobody cares enough to do so but when 1 kid is murdered in the western world, a whole country starts to protest? That is fucking lame.
Look,I agree with that.But the situation here is really bad.I agree with what you said,but that's the topic.

Level 17
So if anyone in your family dies, you don't give a shit and thinks that this shit happends 10 times a day in some other country?

Level 5
The thing you have to remember when there is police and protesters involved in a case like this is: Those 29 other people that kid was with have in their best interests to make a negative picture of the police, that way they will get more support. When they say they threw a water bottle they might have forgotten to say that that bottle was filled with gasoline with a flaming rag sticking from the top.

That said it is always horrible when a someone that young has to die.

Level 15
Talking about double standards... About a month ago here in Croatia, some douches got a hold of some random guy and had beaten him to death. The random guy turned out to be some rich man's son and the media blew it over the roof, of course. a day later, 16 years old girl was raped and murdered but her parents turned out to be rather poor so all she got was half a column somewhere in the middle of the news. It's all about mass psychology and media, really. When we say that people are starving to death in Africa, everyone takes it for granted and nobody gives a fuck. But when we read a newspaper article which shows the 'right' side of the story, we tend to believe it at once. People are selfish and stupid, news directors are corrupted assholes and there is nothing we can do about it except change ourselves. I really am sorry for that poor idiot who got himself shot but he should have known better. That's my opinion.

Level 5
You can't imagine the situation in Greece.Two shops on my town are burned down and people on the whole country are burning and destroying things.I might go help them soon in about an hour.

And hows that gonna help the situation? Correct me if im wrong but wont that just make the situation worse?

Level 13
A lot of African boys and girls die Every Day.
I think it's a shame that you make a thread about this 15 year old, but not about the poor, starving and dieing kids in Africa ... This thread is pure fail.
Yes it is sad but goddamnit, look at that part of the world.
Well, perhaps no one made a thread about that because most people have accepted all the deaths in Africa as normal and everyday things that people have gotten used to. It doesn't mean that we don't care, it's just that we are too used to it to keep on shouting about it.

Level 5
Nah, most people dont realy care about what happens in africa, sure when somebody talks about africa everybody is like: ''oh yeah, that really a bummer with all those deaths from starvation and AIDS, perhaps i should donate 5 bucks so i can feel better about myself?''. But most people doesent really give a shit because africans are from a different ''tribe'' so to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.