• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Peasant Fight Reborn

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: ap0calypse
Hi im lost_cloud you might not know me but im new here and this was one of my old projects which i wanted to share to see what people thought =) plus i wanted to start earning some rep cause i have 0 =O

This map consists of Peasants fighting over 1 mine with the ability to build towers and have a hero the next version will have a better system allowing peasants to be ugraded and for a tome shop to be built to support your hero

Any other eccomendations will be appreciated and possibly used =)
Credit will only be given to outstanding ideas or participants in the actual making of the map

Credit: Me lost_cloud Clan MMoF and Paiinkiller for teaching me how to attatch the models 3 months ago =)

Edit: I am going to fix the spawning bug and maybe insert the tome system soon so hope you like =)

Keywords:
peasant, mine, fight, wars, war, hero, heroes, lol, tower, models, coolness, cool
Contents

Peasant Fight Reborn (Map)

Reviews
16:58, 23rd May 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
Hi a new version of this won't be available for a while

Rnaodm Person: but all the glitches! they...

Don't worry in replacment im bringin out a much better map to replace this for now its called mini hero wars and will be out in november maybe just after MW2 Releases =D so stay tuned to see a new hw hit warcraft soon =)