• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hell On Earth: The Armies are Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hell On Earth: The Armies are Here

You live in a parallel earth, where the armies of Hell and the
Undeath live. Only deep caverns of mountains and wall cites are the last of the human race. It's the year 2023, as the Aztecs for told the end was 2013 then. The other religions were right to when the hell army and the undead army fought in the war. A war that started the hell control of this earth. It was won in the raid of Calistin when the hell army won by the death of General Ducard. This is after the war of hell. Their are a few who dare to go out of safety. This is where the legends of Otha the last Ergodic, is formed.
The people who wander the outside are called Busters. They fight the armies for their own plans.

175449-albums2037-picture15905.jpg

Ghost- The spirits of the fallen humans, they are here to torment any city. Are called 'spects'
Zombie- The roting corpse of the dead that rise to feed on humans. Are called 'Roters'
Skeleton- The army solider that destroys cites under the command of a Lich. Are called 'Bonie'
Lich- The corrupt magic user that is undead and a general in the undead army. Are called 'Fallie'
Demon lv 1- Are the solders of the demonic army. Are called 'Minor'
Demon lv 2- Are the spellcasters of the demonic army. Are Called 'Caster'
Demon lv 3- Are the heavy hitters of the demonic army. Are Called 'Tank'
Demon lv 4- Are the minor generals of the Demonic army. Are Called 'Baby'
Demon lv 5- Are the generals of the demonic army. Are Called "Head'
Demon lv 6- Are the lords and ladies of the Demonic Army. Are called by their name.

Grey Hunters- A group of hunters that specializes in steath. They begin after the raid of Calistin, and they founder was in the raid. Only a few seen them and only 3 know were they are.
The Hope Empire- Their main base is at Keep Hope and they are the few groups that fight the demons openly. Their king was a buster that slew the dragon of the north.
Shadow League- Warlocks and rogues who fight the armies in covert operations. They have many heads to show off. Their goal is to stop the demons from killing people.
White Church- Mages and paladins that fight demons on their home turf. The Demon lord Gorn is their primary target, for he knows when the Demon King will arrive. They are trying to find the holy sword of King Arther.

Human- The race is the most common of the busters. Only a few strongholds of the humans are still up. They live in fear that the stronghold will fall. They pay busters to kill the monsters that plague them.
Half-Demon- The race that is the least common of the busters. The few Half-demon busters fight to contain their demonic half. They are mostly feared among the humans, hated at most.

Gunner- Guns still work after the big war, but some still know how to use it. Only 3 gunners ever became legends; Redye the sniper; Gerand the tankbuster; Tats of the east.
Warrior- Melee weapon fighters that are now most common.
Ranger- Ranged weapon fighters that use the outside to their advancement.
Mage- The magic users that use good magi to fight the armies.
Warlock- The magic user that uses dark magi to fight the armies.
Paladin- Fighters who fight for good and use good magi. They are rare because only a few survive the battles.
Rogue- The outcasts that steal form demons and undead. All rogue know the way of the armies.

More info will help a lot
Name-
Race-
Class-
Gear-
Appearance-
History-

icons_8106_btn.jpg

Name- "G-Dog" Gaberial Smithson
Race- Human
Class- Warrior
Gear- Sword, Armor, Flask of water, and a mp3 player.
Appearance- Young, Black hair, blue eyes, with tan skined.
story- He's 25 years old with 10 years of fighting demons and zombies. He fought in the raid of Calistin.

Name: Trenton Malturn
Race: Half-Demon
Lvl: 3
Class: Gunner
Gear: FAMAS assault rifle , 2 box magazines; 25 rounds each, Swiss Army knife, black t-shirt, jungle-camo cargo pants, white socks, small backpack, 2 other sets of clothes, Air Speed skater shoes, army boots; black, 18 days worth of rations, tiny shack, couch, radio, single bed, dresser, $24, 3 gallons of gas, 2-speed bike
Appearance: Lightly tanned skin, medium blonde hair, 19 years old, looks like your average skater, green eyes, looks less ragged than most people on the streets.
History: His mother was raped by a demon 19 years ago. A man came to her rescue just in time to save her. Shortly before his mother gave birth to him, she and her savior married. His mother died of a heart attack 8 years after Trenton was born, and his step-father was killed in a car accident (imagine that; no more than about 20 cars that still work in their town, and he manages to get hit by one) 5 years later. Trenton was only 13 years old. Becoming paranoid and afraid of the world, Trenton ran away from his small town and ventured out into the wastelands. After survivng 4 years wandering the wastelands and escaping hordes of demons and monsters, he came upon the smallest fortress he had ever seen. There were only 58 populants. Here, at Fort Herstein, is where he came to begin to rebuild his life. That was 2 years ago, and he has been there ever since.

icons_8441_btn.jpg

Name: Azarin
Race: Human
Class: Ranger
Gear: Wooden bow, camouaflage cloack.
Appearance: A shady figure, he is never seen, and he's only seen if he wants that. The shadows are his friends and most time people don't even notice him.
History: Once a small boy, his homeplace, Macindaw, got burned down to the ground by the wizard Mallakallam who sided with the demons. After many days of walking in the snow, he finally arrived at a Gray Hunter camp, the stealthiest of all the rangers. Out of pity they teached him their tricks. Now he's mainly ambushing demons and observing people.

Images

Last edited:
Level 13
o i just referring 2 the of apocalypse since theres hell in it y not some angels kickin ass

Level 8
I'll join.

Name: Trenton Malturn
Race: Half-Demon
Lvl: 3
Class: Gunner
Gear: FAMAS assault rifle , 2 box magazines; 25 rounds each, Swiss Army knife, black t-shirt, jungle-camo cargo pants, white socks, small backpack, 2 other sets of clothes, Air Speed skater shoes, army boots; black, 18 days worth of rations, tiny shack, couch, radio, single bed, dresser, $24, 3 gallons of gas, 2-speed bike
Appearance: Lightly tanned skin, medium blonde hair, 19 years old, looks like your average skater, green eyes, looks less ragged than most people on the streets.
History: His mother was raped by a demon 19 years ago. A man came to her rescue just in time to save her. Shortly before his mother gave birth to him, she and her savior married. His mother died of a heart attack 8 years after Trenton was born, and his step-father was killed in a car accident (imagine that; no more than about 20 cars that still work in their town, and he manages to get hit by one) 5 years later. Trenton was only 13 years old. Becoming paranoid and afraid of the world, Trenton ran away from his small town and ventured out into the wastelands. After survivng 4 years wandering the wastelands and escaping hordes of demons and monsters, he came upon the smallest fortress he had ever seen. There were only 58 populants. Here, at Fort Herstein, is where he came to begin to rebuild his life. That was 2 years ago, and he has been there ever since.

Level 14
IN Keep Herstein:
G-man slays a ghost. He broke his blade and was heading to the blacksmith to repair it when he bumped in to a Gunner. "Ah a Gunner. Well hi, I'm G-man or if you want to call me by mine name it is Gaberial Smithson."

Level 14
"Hunting a fallie. What level are you, I need to know because the fallie is a powerful one", then pulls down on the hood of trenton's shirt to see a orb with three floating lines."Ah a level three, you handle the Bonies."

Level 14
"Well the last time we met he had 200 bonies but espect that number tripled. Let go to the blacksmith's then to the seer's house". He started to walk toward the blacksmiths.

Level 14
At the blacksmith they reforged his sword, and they went to the seer's house."Ah so lich Groubion is here. The price for the death is $100. Here's your $5 for the ghost. And Lord Gorn the eater is near by only $2,000"."I'll finish the Fallie than think about going after that lord". Then they walked out of that house.

Level 14
"Fought Lords and Ladies before...." Remembering the old days. Lord Humion your time is up. Cruse you and your friends."This one though is one of the five who fought in the raid of Calistin, and your step father was there to with me and the first busters". Then he headed over to the gate.

Level 14
"Ok, Gateman open the gate". The gate opened to find a warlock and a paladin standing next to the outside gate."He's the son of Jonu, we need to finish the lich because I found Lord Gron". Then they walked east to see a Undead base. They moved to the trees. "Roties and Bonies, Fallie is inside the crypt", said the paladin using his holy sight." Now take out the army. Go go go". the Warlcok started to blast some of the army. The Paladin was hacking and slashing with G-man.

Level 19
Name: Azarin
Race: Human
Class: Ranger
Gear: Wooden bow, camouaflage cloack.
Appearance: A shady figure, he is never seen, and he's only seen if he wants that. The shadows are his friends and most time people don't even notice him.
History: Once a small boy, his homeplace, Macindaw, got burned down to the ground by the wizard Mallakallam who sided with the demons. After many days of walking in the snow, he finally arrived at a Gray Hunter camp, the stealthiest of all the rangers. Out of pity they teached him their tricks. Now he's mainly ambushing demons and observing people.

And that 'level' thing is just dumb, >>

Level 14
As the army fell, a presence is felt by everyone. After that last undead falls the crypt opens to see a white-skined human."So this is how it end for you. Lord Gron Wanted me to save you for him to kill". Then the lich got a sword and started to use magic and melee.

Last edited:
Level 8
Trenton raised his rifle and fired two shots into the heads of the Lich's bodyguards.

Thats all for now for me. I gotta get up tomorrow for work. I"ll be on around 4:30 - 5:00 Pacific Time, tomorrow. (16 hours - 16 and a half hours from now). I'll be roughly most of the day after that.

Level 14
OOC: I can make you a Icon that blond.

IC: The Paladin and G-man fought the Lich while the Warlock placed a hold spell on it. It was defeated by G-man."Well lets go in side the crypt to find items". G-man entered while the others stand watch.

Last edited:
Level 14
OOC:Okay i shall make my Character

Name:Zack Hewey
Race:Huamn
Class:Warrior
Weapon:A long Metalic sword that can reflect damage easily, and a glove with a rune that can shot fire.
Appereance:Young about 18 years old, with a black suit, and spikey blond hair.
History:Once a boy that trained his skills all the day, now one of the most powerful soldiers of the empire, despite his small age, he proven to be a worth warrior among the men.

OCC:From where do i start? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.