• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legacy of the Damned - Open RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Lore:
This story takes place in the world of Magnar, which is far away from the Azeroth. It also has various races in it. There are three kingdoms and each is in war with the other two. They are fighting for the dominance over Magnar. The path between Azeroth and Magnar is trough one portal, who is located in the southern Tanaris. There aspects of time opened that portal, so they could drive the bugs out of the Azeroth and put them into parallel dimension. Ten centuries later, it was founded by human expedition sent by Jaina Proudmoore from Theramore Isle.Lot of brave heroes and villains crossed trough that path and went into totally new and expanded world...

Rules:
1. Your character must have it's own personality and he can't use things like:
-"I created mighty golem that crushed few mountains and killed all your armies".
2.You must be real when you are creating your character.
3. Don't flood and attack other players.
4. If you don't want to play this RP, don't mess up with the other players and write something: " This RP sucks! Everyone get outta here!"

Races:

Chaos Orc:
Filled with the demonic power and strength, they are born to bring chaos and destruction over all other races. They are living in the Mal'tharoth Keep in the very roof of the world. Their classes are:
- Warrior
- Warlock
- Shaman
- Hunter
- Death Knight

High Elf:
High Elves are the magical race. All they want is to collect magic and feed their hunger for it. They believe that they are god's royal guards. They live in the forests of magic and their home town is Al'kazir. Their classes are:
-Warrior
-Priest
-Paladin
-Hunter
-Mage
-Death Knight

Wood Elf:
Their special ability is to hide in the woods they live. Wood Elves are one of the fastest living creatures in the world. Their equipments are made of wood and leather. Long ago a couple of panthers entered the region of the Wood Elves, after a while there were hundreds of 'em. The Wood Elves tamed the wild panthers and learned how to ride on them. Now combined with their agility and speed they're even faster! Their Classes are:
- Hunter
- Protector
- Druid
- Shaman
- Panther Riders
- Death Knight

Orc:
This brutish race is formerly from Draenor, now known as Outland. They were the first ones that crossed trough portal between Magnar and Azeroth, and that gave them handicap over other races. They've build their new homeland in the barren wastelands on the eastern continent of Magnar. Their new hometown is named Ograthar, in the name of their leader Ogr'at. Their classes are:
- Warrior
- Shaman
- Hunter
- Warlock
- Mage
- Death Knight

Undead:
Actually they hadn't crossed trough that portal. They were formerly from Magnar. Their leader, Grokkat was the first living dead in Magnar. And he was created by Chaos Orcs to raise dead and bring chaos and destruction to the High Elven kingdom.Their hometown are the Ruins of Zamgalash and their classes are:
- Warrior
- Necromancer
- Warlock
- Dark Mage
- Hunter
- Alchemist
- Death Knight

Human:
Humans originally came from Theramore Isle. That's the last humanity in Azeroth. Sometime after banshee ranger Sylvanas build Undercity, Stormwind fell into the hands of the Scourge led by mighty Lich King. Humans created two castles for themselves and they grew very powerful on Magnar. Their castles are Keep of Glory and Emperor's castle. Their classes are:
- Warrior
- Paladin
- Mage
- Priest
- Hunter
- Warlock
- Barbarian
- Death Knight

Draconian:
Draconians are the most elder race in Magnar. They are originally from it. They have their castle named Dragonia and they live in it. Around castle are few great dragons that created this mighty race. Draconian classes are:
- Warrior
- Spellbreaker
- Hunter
- Shadow Warlock
- Necromancer
- Dark Mage
- Death Knight

Shadow Troll:
They are created by fusing of the two races, forest and ice trolls. Shadows trolls are masters of damned and dark magics, and they resist almost every spell that has been cast on them. They destroyed Lord Proctor's brigade and now they live in his castle. Their classes are:
- Voodoo Shaman
- Shadow Shaman
- Dark Warlock
- Shadow Stalker
- Shadow Warrior
- Dark Paladin
- Death Knight

Mag'har Orc:
This race is formerly from Northrend, their leader Garrosh Hellscream, son of Grom Hellscream decided that it would be best for Mag'har orcs to cross trough the portal and build a new homeland for themselves in Magnar. They've crossed just after Orcish Horde arrived, but they are no longer allies. For now on, they have one small base camp and there they are building their new castle. Their classes are:
- Warrior
- Shaman
- Warlock
- Shadow Hunter
- Hunter
- Death Knight

Character creation:
The application of your character must be something like this:
Name:
-Kaz'rogal
Class:
-Necromancer
Weapon:
-Staff of the Necromancer
Armor:
Chain boots, black cloak and big magnetic shoulders.
Description:
Kaz'rogal was once a great chaplain in Magnar. He was betrayed by his order of mages and he died just after he saw death of his brother Zai'an. Few centuries ago he was raised from the dead by Necromancer Grokkat, which ordered Kaz'rogal to exchange his soul for Necromancer's power. Kaz'rogal had to accept, and so he became Necromancer.

This was an example how to create your character, now here is the map of Magnar:

mapmagnar.jpg

It's not important but it would be cool if you guys draw or just post the photo of your character. It's just because we can then see how exactly your character looks like. Hope you like my RP, enjoy and have fun...

Character's that are currently in this RP:

Kaz'rogal:
59596d1246651856-legacy-of-the-damned-open-rp-kazrogals-avatar.jpg

Taiion:
btnpriest.png

Zeju'lin:

Greymare:

Nicanor:
btnheropaladin.png

Garganthar:
garganthar.jpg

Daedemomorphon:
59594d1246651856-legacy-of-the-damned-open-rp-dragonspawns-avatar.jpg

Bnukad Hellswiller:
magharavatar.jpg

Soulscar:
icons_6905_btn.jpg

~Witch-King~ :spell_breaker:

Last edited:
Level 19
Can't see the map.

Name: Nicanor
Class: Once a great paladin, now a feeble old man.
Weapon: A spear which he always carries on his back.
Armor: A cloack, but behind that cloack a steel body platemail, no helmet and normal shoes.
Description: A native of Magnar, but also known to the world of Azeroth, he travelled both worlds. He never tells anything about his things he had done in Magnar but it's known that he had an affair when he was young with the queen of Magnar during the First War.

Last edited:
Hola! dude, i can use Taiion right?

Name:
Lord Taiion Methuselah Lucifer
Rouge Necomancer - Head of Sons of Death, a powerful organisation that resists normal necomancers.
(Special) Race:
Half Vampire Half Elf
Apperance:
Wears a Fine black armor suit and a cape of incredibly stong metal links that are so fine, that the cape looks like water. Tall, Black Hair, Black Eyes, and a pale face. he has fangs and wings as well. he carries a tall black metal staff with a glorious emerald in it. He appears to be around 19.

My Colour:
Taiion:

Level 12
OOC: Khm.... I think... You mean something like your old enemy from Azeroth?

EDIT: OOC: Yes, you can have one side character. But... Don't mess too much with him, i mean it's much better to play with Players than with NPC's.

Last edited:
Level 12
OOC: Sure, but they have to be real, i mean they can't just come outta' nowhere and say" I jumped and smashed your char with my staff". There must be some good idea if they want to interfere in the middle of the RP. Ofc. players will be kind and WILL help them to be accepted in RP...

Level 13
Request: A New Race.

Wood Elf
Their special ability is to hide in the woods they live. Wood Elves are one of the fastest living creatures in the world. Their equipments are made of wood and leather. Long ago a couple of panthers entered the region of the Wood Elves, after a while there were hundreds of 'em. The Wood Elves tamed the wild panthers and learned how to ride on them. Now combined with their agility and speed they're even faster!

Their Classes are:

- Hunter
- Protector*
- Druid
- Shaman
- Panther Riders**

*Protectors are faster then normal warriors but their strenght is only lower.
**Wood Elves are the only one who can ride this mystical animal, they're fast but don't have very much health.
Also they can wield bows OR blades.

Level 13
Status: Wood Elves......Can they a organization that wiped out from High Elves? Or do you exactly want a new race?

OOC: New, cuz High Elves are engineerings and all that hyper-techno units.
Wood's are right out of the Forest and live with Mother Nature...

Edit: Hmh? Where did ya post go!? :wink:

Level 19
Nicanor walked slowly across the road, leaning on his stick.
Aye, his bones weren't as good as they once were, when he was young he could've easily run long, but now... he was old, full of memories and a bittered old man, banished and doomed to wander the world with his only loyal compagnion, his spear 'Poke'. He had given it that name when he was young and it always helped him. He looked forward and saw it, the portal the great and young heroes of Azeroth would come through to colonize, destroy and take what was not theirs, he thought dull. Yes, they would come.. and leave, just what happened when he was in their world, and what was the fate of everything and everyone. He saw the very foundations of Kingdoms and Empires shudder and fall, and the dark hand of Arthas covering the world.
He spitted. Arthas was what they deserved, it was their judgement.
So, now they would come to his world.. to seek for allies against him, to seek for new peoples and adventures. Let them come, he thought, let them come..

Level 12
Nicanor walked slowly across the road, leaning on his stick.
Aye, his bones weren't as good as they once were, when he was young he could've easily run long, but now... he was old, full of memories and a bittered old man, banished and doomed to wander the world with his only loyal compagnion, his spear 'Poke'. He had given it that name when he was young and it always helped him. He looked forward and saw it, the portal the great and young heroes of Azeroth would come through to colonize, destroy and take what was not theirs, he thought dull. Yes, they would come.. and leave, just what happened when he was in their world, and what was the fate of everything and everyone. He saw the very foundations of Kingdoms and Empires shudder and fall, and the dark hand of Arthas covering the world.
He spitted. Arthas was what they deserved, it was their judgement.
So, now they would come to his world.. to seek for allies against him, to seek for new peoples and adventures. Let them come, he thought, let them come..

Satus: Let'z just say this was the post that marked the begin of this RP. :thumbs_up:

Level 13
Yay, now can I post my Character!

Name
Niria
Class
Wood Elf
Weapons
Mystical white wooden bow.
Armor
Thick Elven leather.
Description
Niria once lived with the other Wood Elves, untill she went hunting
alone and somehow lost her way back home and dissappeared.
Some days later she knew she could never find her way back home
and decided to buildt her house. She lives in the "Woods of Illusions*"
with her strong but friendly wolf, Lya.

*The Woods of Illussion is at the south island of Magnar

Level 12
OOC: Only Wood Elves are native right now, it's because i haven't planned them. That's why they don't have castle. But they can fit as a town in the fogged forest... :)

Level 19
Nicanor leaned on his stick and looked to the skies, seeing something fly.
He wasn't very surprised, but he grabbed his spear, ready to fight if it was needed. The creature there in the sky didn't seem friendly. . nor good. If he wanted something with him, it would become a tough fight. What would he want from him anyway.. he sticked the spear in the ground and watched what he would do.

Level 12
In his tower, in the Ruins of Zamgalash, Kaz'rogal studied some old book with great power. He was reading it for hours, and then he picked up his staff and went outside. "What has, once a powerful town and castle, become now", thought old necromancer as he was heading outside. "Maybe time has come to test my new abilities on some ghouls?" he thought...

Level 13
After some days, Niria has finished her statement...

Niria: "Finally, my house is done!
I don't know how long I'm here now, but I guess I'll survive here for a very long time.
What do you think Lya?"

Lya: "Rwrrr..."

Niria: "I wish I had someone who talked back to me..."

Niria & Lya.jpg
The house Niria has buildt...

Level 19
''Don't make me laugh at the thing that already is clear.. things begin and they go, only to get born again by the enternal cycle of Life.. now tell me, who are you? Va-m-pi-re, if I'm pronouncing it good. Also from Azeroth? Hah.. you're the first one, but more will come, they surely will.''
He grabbed his spear and held it firmly, and he looked quite dangerous.
''Now tell me, what are you doing here and are you dangerous?''

Level 12
OOC: Ok... :) Niria good pic. hehe :)

IC: After some time traveling trough 'the streets of death', Kaz'rogal saw tons of mindless ghouls and abominations. "This place is real hell" he thought, while he was searching for a good strong ghoul, that he can cast spells on. "This is sick, even for me" he thought, as he was moving down the street. After some time traveling, he reached gates of the town. They were broken, and necromancer freely left the town...

EDIT: OOC: Arthas i just saw your post, i am not adding villages into map. It's just because of that, everyone wants his own village. So your village exists, and it's near Emperor's Castle...

Level 12
OOC: Guys, stay concerned at the RP, i am the one who will speak with new players.. K? I mean, when you talk with newbies and RP it is real mess up... So let me speak with arthas, u two rp...

Level 13
Niria just noticed she was running low on food.
So the young Wood Elf and the strong wolf went hunting in the Woods of Illusion.

Niria: "Lya, GET IT!"

Lya runs with a fast sprint to the deer and bites it in his neck.

Niria: "Good girl, now we've got food for tonight."

Lya smiles at Niria and drags the deer to their new home.

Level 19
He wasn't impressed by his title, but Nicanor frowned, interested in his plan. This.. could it be that this would protect their realm for the hand of the Scourge and the Adventurers? He thought back of all the bitterness he experienced in Azeroth and asked: ''You're too late.. some already passed this portal, like the expedition of that.. Jaina.''

Level 14
When Greymare entered the portal,the world changed he was like flying out of the galaxy and the outer space,then suddenly he saw a green square, he found out that square was a planet, he took a look at his body and said ''Why do i breath?What Secrets will await me here?''Then he stopped flying and fall of a cliff.''Eh, im lucky that i didnt broke anything''He said laughting''Now i must move out and find that expedition fortress.''

Level 19
Nicanor, not being far from the portal glared at Greymare and he went furious.
How he dared!? Those Azerothians would bring nothing but evil to this world.
That much he knew from his experiences and their history. Now.. with the coming of one, many more would come, and with many more, also undead, scum, rogues, bandits, necromancer.. He grunted.
He shouted to the Vampire: ''Destroying the portal, but how?''

Status
Not open for further replies.