• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

13+ Ground Textures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Long time ago i saw a map that had like 25 texture slots and if anyone could tell me how he got that or what editor he might have used :cry:Ohh and another thing If you know a map where you got rep and grew friendly with faction (Or hated) Please tell me that map to loved it :)

This have been fixed ty y'all

Last edited:
Level 3
just save the map with the tiles and open in the regular one

Ok cool ty

{EDIT}
But how do you get so you can make all this cool stuffs for me its the same editor only diffrent things on the task bar :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 16
ok here you go:

\/ Must check
\/ / - Optional
- must not check

UMSWE

Enable UMSWE \/
Custom Editor Cathegories \/ / -
Customize Tile Pathability \/ / -

Grimore
Start War3 with -opengl -
Start War3 with -window -
Enable TESH \/ / - Highly Recomended for JASS
Enable Colorizer \/ / -
Enable No Limits \/ / -
Enable Object Editor Hack \/ / - Highly Recomended
Disable Default Description Nag \/ / -
Don't let WE disable trigger \/ / -
Always allow trigger enable \/ / -
Mute Editor Sound \/ / -
Disable First Save Warning \/ / -

Reinventing The Craft
Enable Reinventing the Craft -

JASS Helper
Enable JASSHelper \/ / - Highly Recomended (this is vJASS)
Debugg Mode \/ / - (I recomend -)
Disable vJASS Syntax \/ / - (I recomend -)
Disable Script Optimization \/ / - (I recomend -)

Level 3
In newgen, don't modify tileset but go to extensions > Edit tileset

Ty everyone you all have been + repped :):grin: You guys deserve it, but it still doesn't work :(

{EDIT}
In newgen, don't modify tileset but go to extensions > Edit tileset

Still doesn't work i pick those i want and click ok then when i look at the palette nothing have changed :(:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 21
Ty everyone you all have been + repped :):grin: You guys deserve it, but it still doesn't work :(

After modifying the tileset the map automatically saves. You must then close the map and reopen it.

Do you go to Advanced and then the first option you can press, then custom?
That only allows for 13 textures at most (where large textures count for 2)...

Level 3
After modifying the tileset the map automatically saves. You must then close the map and reopen it.

That only allows for 13 textures at most (where large textures count for 2)...

Nah it was my firewall removed a file lol couse it said it was back door trojan : ( but i got it to work but when i opened map it haden't saved i tried many times but still same so i figured using the normal WE was better couse my firewall guarded it bulletproof :(

Status
Not open for further replies.