• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reaper

Its reaper. Nothing to say.

Enjoy and give credits if you use it.

Update: added some hair on his groin and now it looks good in "stand ready" animation.

Update2: attachment points added.

Keywords:
reaper, demon, warrior, hero, death
Contents

Reaper (Model)

Reviews
14:59, 29th May 2009 Pyritie: What's with his groin? Also reduce the particle count on his eyes and spell anims. 20th Jun 2009 Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

M

14:59, 29th May 2009
Pyritie: What's with his groin? Also reduce the particle count on his eyes and spell anims.

20th Jun 2009
Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

What wonderful scratch animations and an awesome use of in-game textures, not to mention that it has all the features to be among the models in the .mpq.
The death animation is outstanding.
The only thing I'd complain about is the particles. They should be bigger in size, and you should pick animating particles, I suggest the Clouds8x8, and less in quantity.

Level 2
Is... special... not my idea for a reaper, but whatever, its original and after all that what matter no? 4/5 Nice

Level 1
excuse me Gottfrei i am new to this website and accedently used your moddel without your premission.
I did however give you credit.
I was wondering if I can have your premession now that I know and i apalogize for my mistake.
If this is not how you ask for premesion please tell me how so i may ask again.
Thank You

Level 1
excuse me Gottfrei i am new to this website and accedently used your moddel without your premission.
I did however give you credit.
I was wondering if I can have your premession now that I know and i apalogize for my mistake.
If this is not how you ask for premesion please tell me how so i may ask again.
Thank You

Level 7
Nice model, implemented it in my map for testing purposes and it worked well, nice animations. Model size is also very small cause it uses ingame textures (great :) ).
Anyway, too bad i don´t have any use for it. But I´m looking forward seeing more models of this quality made by you :)

Level 2
This model has 0 attachment points. This means auras, buffs, and caster art do not show on it. The model is great but without attachment points I find it quite useless.

Level 2
This model has 0 attachment points. This means auras, buffs, and caster art do not show on it. The model is great but without attachment points I find it quite useless.

TBT... Is there anyway someone can put attachment points on this? This would be a perfect model if it had some.