• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(12)Honey Agaricus

(12)Honey Agaricus V1.0
Player Suggest: 6v6
Theme: Refined Land tile (improve verison)
Map Creator: Zucth

197317-fd953445d8d80dd9be9c98d7ac17ad9a.png

Map Description:
Sweet water turn the land color, even the lava could heal your soul.

Neutral Building:
22 Goldmines (Main-18500, Expansion-18000)
4 Tavern
6 Goblin Shop
12 Mercenary camp -outland
2 Dragon Roost -Nether dragon
2 Marketplace
1 Fountain Of Life

Creep Camp:
12 Green
40 Orange (-12 base)
3 Red

Information:
-Playable size: 172x172
-Bright Outland tile set (improve version of [4]Refined Land)
-Many of orange camp are summon units type, so it mean a hidden red camp...
-Top vs Bottom

1.0 Upload to Hive

Creator Note:
-I just realize that we lack good 12 players map, so I made one.
Previews
Contents

(12)Honey Agaricus (Map)

Reviews
mafe
A rare 12 player map :) Given the spawning positions, it's immediately reminiscent of Icecrown, but it should play significantly smoother. About the tileset "insert generic comment about red color". Gameplay: 1. The itemdrops are very experimental...

mafe

Map Reviewer
Level 24
A rare 12 player map :)
Given the spawning positions, it's immediately reminiscent of Icecrown, but it should play significantly smoother.
About the tileset "insert generic comment about red color".

Gameplay:
1. The itemdrops are very experimental. The high gold values could backfire in some, on the other hand if played in 6v6, it should not be gamebreaking.
2. About the main corners: The two players spawning in the back might feel like they are quite far away from any objectives early on. Again, most likely not an issue in an actual game.
3. I was worried that some camps could aggro by accident but in few tests I did it didnt happen.
4. Sadly the stacked volcano-fountain looks different ingame than in the editor.
5. Good use of the gates near the dragon roosts.
6. All mines have a lot of gold, still it's a little weird that there are fewer expansions than player (in 6v6).
7. For 12 players, there really arent that many creeps overall. There isnt really an "obvious" location where I would add more camps, beside maybe in the (currently) water near the mercs. This could also help improve 2.

Overall, this map maybe not be streamlined, but for the intended 6v6 that's fine. It should be fun to play both against humans or against the AI. Map approved.