• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

1 question (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi !!! I am pretty new here. Uhmmm, could I ask a question? How will I make a recipes work? for example : you need 2 claws to make a fork. you have a recipe, and the 2 claws, how would i make it into a new item?

and follow up question (hehehe sorry...)
how would i make a new item work? cause every time i create a new item with its new stats it doesnt work... (the +10str/agi/int and a special skill... --)

(How will I repay you if u helped me? :vw_death:) :goblin_good_job:

Level 6
I dunno... I'm still a newbie, you know? :)) Neways tnx for the help... And I'll try to learn from that triggers I guess? Hehehe :D

Level 16
Hi !!! I am pretty new here. Uhmmm, ....

(How will I repay you if u helped me? :vw_death:) :goblin_good_job:

you can give the people who help you +reputation. you can do that by clicking the box you see in the left of their posts that has small check mark √ and small x mark. when you click it, you will be asked to leave a short thankful, Positive and cheerful comment for them. The more reputations some has, the more glowing gems he/she gets near his avatar.

Good luck ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.