• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1.2C drop list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Data was provided by Snippy.
Thx ihaz for some help.

1. Updated Lord of Caverns to new format.
2. Updated Zharo

Name
typeAPSPARhpmpstatsclass

Heavenly robes
cloth armor13 SP11 AR70 hp35 mp12 int;11 hst;4 eva;Bishop

Hulky bears head
Trophy5 AP7 arp;7 cc;7 str

Glacier ward shield
Shield20 AR70 hp3 eva;4 str;9 int;10 WR

Mercurial fingers
Leather accesory9 AP6 AR10 agi;4 eva

The gift of genos
Staff20 SP35 hp75 mp8 int;8 ccSorcerer

Gryphon head
Trophy5 AP8 AR50 hp10 AS;10 agi;3 allres

Frozen key
Relic5 SP10 AR55 hp6 agi;7 int;4 eva;15 WR

Arctic skull
Skull10 SP50 hp7 int;5 cc;7 hst;25 WR;+1 skeleton

Bow of season
Bow28 AP6 SP30 hp50 mp13 int;9 agi;6 hst

Ice shard (steal)
Offhand10 ap10 AS;8 agi;6 cc;10 WR;30% 28 WD

Skull of chieftain
Skull5 AR50 hp30 mp17 int;7 str;25 skeleton stats

Name
typeAPSPARhpmpstatsclass

Templar's plate
Mail armor8 SP35 AR100 hp12 int;5 str;10 allres;4 eva

Lucky sevens
Sword27 AP7 int;7 cc;27 ap;12 agi;7 arp;2% 250 LDBard

Fleetful robes
Cloth armor13 SP14 AR40 hp10 int;8 agi;5 cc

Ligthing core
Legendary material

Marble handguards
Mail accessory3 SP12 AR50 hp4 str;8 int;2 eva

Perfidious armor
Leather armor6 AP24 AR70 hp9 agi;3 eva;4 cc;10 allres

Hawkeyed bow
Bow30 AP40 hp30 mp12 agi;12 str;3 cc

Unholy brand
Sword28 AP6 SP12 AR70 hp50% 20 SD;14 int

Name
typeAPSPARhpmpstatsclass

Spspiritweave gloves
Cloth accessory10 SP35 hp25 mp8 int;4 cc

Hurricane ring
Accessory7 AP40 hp25 mp5 cc;8 agi

Arcane robes
Cloth armor12 SP14 AR30 hp40 mp13 int;4 agi

Ring of the paragon
Accessory3 AP3 SP10 AR40 hp20 mp6 str;6 agi;6 int

Bloodsoaked gauntlets
Mail accessory5 AP3 AR30 hp7 str 4 agi 3 cc

Titan's spear
Two-handed53 AP5 AR50 hp14 arp;10 agi;7 cc

Gaia's desire
Bow24 AP13 SP50 hp25 mp16 int;5 agi

Tiger fang
Rune29 AP15 AS;9 agi;6 cc;5 eva

Hat of the savas
Cloth helm15 SP10 AR30 hp40 mp7 int

Summoner's jerkin
Leather armor5 AP12 SP18 AR50 hp9 agi;5 eva;11 int

Frigid quiver
Arrows5 AP10 AS;5 agi;8 arp;10 WR;40% 23 WD

Name
typeAPSPARhpmpstatspartsclass

Sage's robe
Cloth armor17 SP15 AR40 hp50 mp13 int;7 ccGreen 40 robe + WD 5 SO 2 SP SE

Robes of the enligtened
Cloth armor23 AR70 hp7 agi;6 int;7 eva;5 allresGreen robe + WD 3 MD 2 EF

Headress of the forebear
Leather helm10 AP9 AR20 mp14 agi;5 arpWD 4 MD 2 StSc 2 EF

Name
typeAPSPARhpmpstatscreepsclass

Shield of the gladiator
Shield16 AR65 hp10 block;3 cc;8 str;3 agighoul 49

Viper's grip
Rune20 AP7 AR70 hp30 mp6 eva;7 allres;15 int;65% 48 PD46 priest troll, elite

Blooming vambrace
Leather accessory9 SP6 AR30 hp50 mp9 int;11 hstelite 49 magnataur

Totem of devouring
Totem5 AP50 hp55 mp9 agi;11 int;6 arp49 ghoul, elite magnataur

Enchanted Skull
skull, lvl 4530 hp12 int;5 Str;Stat level of skeletons by 25Magnataur rabager

Warhammer of the brute
Hammer27 ap7 cc;14 str;8 agi46 skeletons

Last edited:

Ira

Ira

Level 4
thank you!
can you please include colors? and add a ; after each stat nakes it easier to read
i hope we can include craftbag in the future

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Wow you people have been playing 24/7 already ahaha :-D
Well, its not hard to get the boss droptables if you can just play in singleplayer and one-hit-kill everything with "whosyourdaddy". ;)

The only downside is that it takes all the excitement away when something drops that you didn't know existed...

Level 8
Damn. It was pretty cool how we did the droplist for foothills with everyone pitching in and adding items gradually. Having someone hack/cheat all the data in is... meh. Good thing it's all in spoilers.

Level 2
Enchanted Skull
misc lvl 45
HP 30
Int +12
Str +5
Stat level of skeletons by 25

from Magnataur Raveger

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Yeah, I don't care about this list. Not until much later when this content has become "common". For now I like word of mouth and random chance drops as a source for loot.

Level 9
Anyway I am working on droplist site. I am going to add some social aspect like you'll be able to register there and to add items. Later I am going to add some kind of voting for filtering trolls. E.g. you add a request to add/update item and e.g. 5 people have to approve it. Then it will be added in common items list. Here is a picture how item table looks there at the moment.
8ZgF8

Level 4
Anyway I am working on droplist site. I am going to add some social aspect like you'll be able to register there and to add items. Later I am going to add some kind of voting for filtering trolls. E.g. you add a request to add/update item and e.g. 5 people have to approve it. Then it will be added in common items list. Here is a picture how item table looks there at the moment.
8ZgF8
Drizzt, if you are using angularjs and bootstrap I guess I could help
Do you have a open source repository for that project?

Level 9
I am using ASP.NET 4, MVC 5 and bootstrap, atm I have no repo tbh and am trying to setup a nano server vm tho I can create repo somewhere but I d prefer private bitbucket repo w/ access for anyone who wants to help. If you are ok with ASP I can create repo at any time. All logic there is server side atm but I was thinking of adding some typescript ajax things someday to improve user experience.

Level 4
I am using ASP.NET 4, MVC 5 and bootstrap, atm I have no repo tbh and am trying to setup a nano server vm tho I can create repo somewhere but I d prefer private bitbucket repo w/ access for anyone who wants to help. If you are ok with ASP I can create repo at any time. All logic there is server side atm but I was thinking of adding some typescript ajax things someday to improve user experience.
I never used ASP.NET but if you can create a repo on bitbucket and let me clone the project I guess I could learn something and help, and even if I can't help with the server logic, I still can be of some aid in the UI with bootstrap and jquery, there's a lot of UX that can be done only with that tools.

Level 8
Helios psion accesory seems weak.. extra fire dmg is nice, but ap(negated by levitation) and no int, makes it weak.. not sure if I would pick it over seal.

Level 8
Oh, please. Helios' effects are silly strong for an accessory. If you want to use spiritweave rather, that's your business. I don't see any decent psion player not aiming for this legendary.

Level 8
I'm not even a psion player and I can see those procs are way better than 4 crit+8 charges+6sp. You should test it out for yourself before asking for buffs. This accessory adds more DPS than some lvl50 weapons.

Level 2
Hopebringer is a myth =O
Hopebringer bring us a hope that it exists :O

Helios psion accesory seems weak.. extra fire dmg is nice, but ap(negated by levitation) and no int, makes it weak.. not sure if I would pick it over seal.

I actually didnt want to reply about all of this (cuz its ours Me and Zweib "private business"), but well, item made so much agiotage.
I understand Zweib's idea about Psion as class. Role that can replace other roles (jack-of-all-trades). As well i understand Zweib's idea about that item (item for multi class should give multi stats not just a simple +int+sp+hst as for some mage). Do i undersant the sense of getting bonus AP from psi necklace? For right now - no. Maybe later, yes, who knows? Even with large STR/AP boost there are a lot of other more usefull spells to absorb. But still what wasn't my original idea. Do i undersant the sense of getting bonus AP from psi necklace? For right now - no. Even with large STR/AP boost there are a lot of other more usefull spells to absorb. I also dont see yet robes and cloth hats with bonus AP, AS and STR (to be totally master in all, right?).
After all, Zweib told about next changes in Leviatation skill so lets wait to check how it will be. Moreover without testing it straight ingame nobody cant say how OP or useless Eyes are. Because im pretty sure that after some tests Zweib gonna nerf it hard cuz...
Oh, please. Helios' effects are silly strong for an accessory. If you want to use spiritweave rather, that's your business. I don't see any decent psion player not aiming for this legendary.
Nice catch btw.

Level 8
I'm not even a psion player and I can see those procs are way better than 4 crit+8 charges+6sp. You should test it out for yourself before asking for buffs. This accessory adds more DPS than some lvl50 weapons.

Psion attackspeed is not that hight to exceed dps bonus from blue item, with proc
Check for yourself.
Also psion can copy spell for higher dmg (for example lightning), pls dont try to convince me ap and agi is good for psion xD

p.s. I'm not askig for buff dude, just pointing pointlessness of adding agi for int based classes.
or is it on purpose to not make hero too strong, while giving slight boost to haste and minions.
That i can understeand, but haste for psion is not rly usefull.

Decent, I understeand, but this1 isn't multiclass item ;)

Last edited:
Level 3
actually im more concerned about paragon vs marble. As it stands, paragon gives 10 less hp, 2 less armor+evasion and 2 less sp, big deal. but paragon gives 3 more AP and 6 agi. Tho i have not tested this, but the 6 agi could possibly give extra 1 crit and/or 1 evasion, which cancels out the fact marble allows for more SP dps. 1 evasion too isnt a big deal compared to the extra 3 ap you are pumping out every hit. the difference is minute, but seeing as marble was meant for crusaders/hb versus paragon which is a more universal item, i thought the "class specific" items would be a bit better.

Level 8
I agree with that. Paragon is too strong for an item that can be used by any class. Either need to nerf it or buff the pure tanking mail/cloth accessories.

Level 3
removing the agi from paragon might be a justifiable nerf, or lowering all stats to 4 or 5. giving +2 more evasion to marble (making it have 4 eva) would also seem like a nice small buff.

edit: seeing as paragon drops from seer (technically the last boss?), im getting the impression that it might be the case where "one universal item rules them all" which i honestly dont mind. hopefully we can get some clarification on this issue.

Level 9
I think buffing the pure tanking cloth/mail acc would be a better option (at least on the defensive side) because the dps acc are obviously better than Ring of the Paragon

Level 8
For DPS sure, but for tanking paragon is currently the obvious choice, even though bearpaw is supposed to be tuned for him. When makhar kiting is fixed and in the future when D4 is released, you will need a tanking build.

Level 9
Bearpaw I hope will get a buff to the defensive side to surpass that of Paragon, but Paragon is meant to be a good hybrid choice for Monk/Crusader (maybe Hex?) and just all around decent item

Ira

Ira

Level 4
and the crooked vulture legendary seems to be available to all classes

Level 8
Helios acessory, seems wierd.. good proc, but ap (psion with levitate has reduced ap by 70%)
and psion goes for max int, to benefit self and minion.
Z I count on you, with leggendary upgrades! ;)

p.s. i know some gals with big boobs if u know what i mean.. ( . Y . )

Status
Not open for further replies.