• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1.2C(5) Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Issue:

Relevant information: (Classes involved, your last action if it was a critical error, frequency of occurrence)

Replay:

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Level 14
The health bug (merc reseting to 30hp) happens every time the hero dies before the merc.
Not really a bug but the reward from More Trouble at the Trade Route is missing its icon.

Capture d’écran 2016-07-13 à 04.39.01.png

Level 8
For fights like seer it might be worth a shot...
If we count every item, I would go for extra 5 items instead of belt :(

Level 8
Are you really sacrificing a slot though? Let's consider this situation:

You have your 5 gear slots filled as usual, and carrying a bunch of Rejuvenation potions in the 6th slot. In addition, you've got a lvl3+ belt in your bag. You could use a potion when you need to and still have the option of dropping your accessory (or whatever your lowest impact item is), swapping in and using the belt, then bagging the belt and picking up the gear. Effectively doubling (or better with lvl5 belt) the regen you're supposed to have.

It may seem complicated to some but it isn't really. Anyone could practice a bit and get the hang of it. Some players are already used to it from playing with mindbreaker/mana circlet swapping.

Level 14
To prevent slot swapping (if it is something that Zwiebelchen wants), items could become undroppable during combat. I haven't player this map till end game so I am not sure if my suggestion would break some gameplay dynamics.

Level 7
I think you'd just bring one rejuvenation potion, use it, then fill that slot with your bagged potion belt. Its actually extremely easy to do and the reward is basically infinite mana, sooo.

Level 8
To prevent slot swapping (if it is something that Zwiebelchen wants), items could become undroppable during combat. I haven't player this map till end game so I am not sure if my suggestion would break some gameplay dynamics.
This is cool if it's possible to do. Abusing active items and circumventing potion cooldowns shouldn't even be part of gameplay.

Level 8
Yo Z.
Just some minor bugs and ideas Sire.

1. Finally got Psion leggendary accesory, but noticed, proc. heal alvays heals for 0hp. regardless if people are full hp. or missing hp. :(

2. -haste debuff still makes some bosses occasionalyl forget to use spell (they cast longer, but sometimes they cast 2 times longer and than dont use skill at all) this glitch alows to make seer phase 1 longer even up to 20 sec.
never tryed more than -30 haste. frostbitten ghoul + soak debuff from water globe could make this even bigger glitch.

3. Got psion with all items (2x legg soul) except phoenix or vulture (phoenix seems to be way better) doing arround 440dps, less than foothill gear sorc or necro :( is there chance to apply 100%psi charges as ap bonus to pet again? or remove levitation mallus instead on 50th talent?
Draining Timber full bonus to 1h could be nice too, with talnet upgrade.

4. arcane robe now provides 25sp total,(17int), sage 30sp(13int) it almost forces psion to downgrade to arcane(we kinda love high int stats), is there chance to fix sage into 13sp,17int?

5. potion belt eat 5 item slot if im not in wrong, sometimes bugs, and dont alow to use rejuvi potion, is it possible to make it rejuvi potion pocket, without opening potion menu, just klick like normal potion, (just alowing to get more potions with -cd) or just remove belt item for extra item slot, and make Dun Haldran token useful for upgrading items (maybe legendary one)

Cheers for exelent work so far

SHBlade

Hosted Project GR
Level 14
3. Got psion with all items (2x legg soul) except phoenix or vulture (phoenix seems to be way better) doing arround 440dps, less than foothill gear sorc or necro :( is there chance to apply 100%psi charges as ap bonus to pet again? or remove levitation mallus instead on 50th talent?
Draining Timber full bonus to 1h could be nice too, with talnet upgrade.

4. arcane robe now provides 25sp total,(17int), sage 30sp(13int) it almost forces psion to downgrade to arcane(we kinda love high int stats), is there chance to fix sage into 13sp,17int?
Cheers for exelent work so far

- 440 dps isn't bad (foothills necro was way below 400 dps, sorc was around 400).
- Full draining timber for 1h used to be a thing but it was a bug.
- if you don't know which item to use it means that itemization is good :p
I know you like Psion and would want it to become ultra powerfull in dps but it's more like a support class.

Level 8
I use sorc with only foothil gear and can do 540 dps
souls 2x cc 1agi / 1x haste 1armor 1 -threat auras moveasp5% / -5% critt debuff

with necro foothil + prince same souls 520 dps.
(spoiler) You can cast next spell while casting old 10-30% earlier depending on spell.
for fireball, watch staff, when hi rise it up, u can cast next fireball ;)

I like psion, but I like sorc/monk more... played more necro cos this op shild is fun to solo farm ;)

Psion is far from being op... with changes i suggested it can reach 500-550 dps, similar to medium geared 50lvl. and we talk about full legg psion.
Zerker now can do more than 600dps thx to stacking gapping wounds.

p.s. where are gratz? ;p

Last edited:
Level 1
My friend killed by elites in yeti's cave. Then all of his items dropped and couldn't take them back. He was playing bishop.

Level 1
Shiled Throw doesn't deal double damage to undead. And that being said, it seem to be a bit useless due to the fact that it's dealing quite a little bit of damage, especially for a 43lv skill.
In both 1.2C(5) and 1.2C(7) versions.

Last edited:

Ira

Ira

Level 4
last time someone reported the damage vs undead you said that this was intended and that the tooltip does not mention bonus damage vs undead (its in the c(3) bugs)

Status
Not open for further replies.