• ๐Ÿ† Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. ๐Ÿ”—Click here to enter!
  • ๐Ÿ† Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! ๐Ÿ“… Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! ๐Ÿ”— Click here to enter!

๐Ÿ” Looking for 'Life of a Peasant' Maps

Which is your favorite classic LOAP Map?

• Medieval Villagers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Founders of the North

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป Hello!
I am looking for LOAP maps. ๐Ÿ˜

LOAP is a niche genre of interesting roleplay maps,
The first 'Life of a Peasant' maps are limited to a pre-built city,
where you start off as a single hero unit & you choose how you play.

However, what I am interested in is a sub-genre.
You could gather wealth, build a town, become a farmer, a bounty hunter, a merchant, a bandit, etc.
You are not limited to a single town, there are various pre-built settlements in a frontier-like map,
which means, it is mostly wilderness & you build the world up, along with other players.

The foundational maps of this genre are these three:

None of the maps I listed work, as they are outdated.
I am hoping that new LOAP maps were made, but the authors did not know how to tag them.
I would be grateful for any information provided. :thumbs_up:

Level 1
I refunded Warcraft. ๐Ÿ˜
I will leave this thread up for others though.

----------
Blizzard promised a new world editor on the official site, the page where Warcraft is sold.
There is no new world editor, so, they straight up lied. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.