• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I am requesting a Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, so I am not the best player, or map builder for that matter, but there is one map that I have always thought I was ok at. that map is FOTN, or founders of the north. its a LOAP map, but sadly, like most LOAP maps is meant to be played on battle net. so I am asking for someone, anyone, with some LOAP map experience, to make me a single player, medieval style LOAP map. please note that I do not have steady, consistant internet access so I would appreciate a private message if you want to help me. Thanks!
P.S.:fp: please remember the map is MEDIEVAL, not modern.

Kaven12:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.