• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

LOAP style map. Need team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I like LOAP very much. Though I have many ideas for improvements. I'm not editing LOAP, I'm making a whole new map. A big one as well. The map will have 2 big towns and many small places. And then forests and landscape. Basicly like GTA San Andreas. Now, making a map like this is much work. So I am looking for someone to help me. This is what I expect of him/her:

*Have to know triggers
*Have to know besics of terrain
*And have a certain eye for how things should look

Ofcourse a modeler would be good. But they are hard to come by.

So, a little about my skills:

*I know triggers well
*Ok/Good terraining skills

Write here if you're interested

~Operator

Level 1
Hi im luke otherwise known as Sephiroth-FF7 and Jackooo and Jack-Uzi i am a very good mapper and would like to help i am desperately seeking a project to occupy my time having just finished school i have a good understanding of object editor and the only triggers i know of are how to make a equip system like on World Of Warcraft but limeted weapons also i have some experience in modeling but not much
and i am willing to help

Summary
mapper for 4 years
object editor for 2 years
modeler for 3 months begginer
triggerer for 8 years
i am 16 and my msn addy is [email protected]
if you have any further questions of my abilities PM me or talk to me on msn

Level 1
Will we need a new little boy model or will we need a little girl? I am still learning with Milkshape but as i use it it gets easier also will we need a save load system and an equip system because i have and equip system and in it you can be taught how to make the triggers used i havnt tried the save/load system yet but i dont see it being at any faults

Status
Not open for further replies.