• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm requesting a LOAP 3 Loading Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Are there anyone out there that is god with photoshop or any other image-editing software?? I could use a loading screen to my newest map: Life Of A Peasant 3

LOAP 3 is a general Life Of A Peasant map but with a completely new terrain and units. I think that the loading screen is a great part of the map.

I'm not giving you that many boundaries only that the image should have a "LIFE OF A PEASANT 3" sort of headline. The image itself should be dark in colours and

You should email me a suggestion, and if it's approved by me it will be the loading screen to any other LOAP 3 map... Your name will also be used in the quest (info) section. "Loading screen by <yourname>"

Thanks for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.