• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

new (models i cant find)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hey there is models as i cant find i am looking for some good looking dragon models. i tried a loap an i saw a great looking hell dragon as i had never seen before and i would like to find out if it is here. the map was called Loap Legacy Bronze 2. that dragon looked very cool and i found the map here so i thought that the model was to. i have seen a crystal dragon to but not in that map looked very nice to so can i get a little help please??

but still this is a great site i would even dare to say that its better than epicwar.com.

(olso made this thread for others that cant find models like me)

Level 2
thanks but it was not what i was looking for. and when you say presentation then what do you meen??

Level 2
ok thanks for the information but i have a question i was looking for an undead darion like in wow with ashbringer is there anyone that know where to get a model like that??
but i dont know if there is a model like that but if anyone could make that kind of model would i be happy
i was playing a loap Lich king with ashbringer and there was a model with ashbringer i dont know how to do all that attachment thing so a little help please??

Status
Not open for further replies.