• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

✅ HD Modeling Contest #6: Theme Poll

Vote for the top 3 themes - ❗️PLEASE ONLY VOTE IF YOU PLAN ON PARTICIPATING!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Alright, it's time to vote for the next theme of Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6. Vote for up to 3 of your favorite themes.

Please only vote if you plan on participating. This helps us determine if there is sufficient interest in the listed themes.

For a more detailed description of the listed themes, please see this thread: 💬HD Modeling Contest #6: Theme Discussion

Last edited:

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Level 3
I see some members who has voted has no previous HD model submissions. The following members needs to confirm whether or not they plan on participating in the contest.
Remember only members who plan on participating should vote in the poll. This helps us determine if there is sufficient interest in the listed themes.
I am interested to try to participate for the first time. However, I cannot really promise it ahead of time - it depends on my workload, which can suddenly spike due to the nature of my work.