• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HD Modeling Contest #5 - Theme Poll

Vote for the next theme - ONLY VOTE IF YOU PLAN ON PARTICIPATING PLEASE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Dear modelers,

Are you ready to showcase your skills and take on a new challenge? The next HD modeling contest theme is up for voting, and your participation is crucial in deciding what the theme will be!
The modeling contest is an excellent opportunity to push your creative limits and testing your abilities, and I encourage you to be a part of it.

Remember, only those who plan on participating should vote. This ensures that the theme selected is one that everyone is enthusiastic about and is willing to work on. Please encourage other modelers to join and take part of the voting proces. You can vote for multiple themes (up to 3 votes possible)

So, get involved and let your voice be heard! By voting for the next HD modeling contest theme, you are not only contributing to the excitement of the contest but also setting the stage for an impressive display of talent and creativity.

Let's come together and make the next HD modeling contest a success!

Level 8
Buildings would be nice but... I fear that without a pack it will be less interesting. I also think we don't really miss most ''important'' building for existing races.

Tiered camp unit can be interesting but very random !

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Looks like we got a theme for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #5: Creep Camps.

How about this contest description:

Contestants must create 2-3 HD unit models that belong to the same "monster family" or Creep Camp. The Creeps should scale in power and level i.e. Low-level creeps are simple beasts that can be easily defeated. However, the more powerful creeps are formidable adversaries. The Creeps should complement each other i.e. each unit should have a different role to play in the "monster family" or Creep Camp e.g. healer, tank, ranged, support etc.

Looks like we got a theme for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #5: Creep Camps.

How about this contest description:

Contestants must create 2-3 HD unit models that belong to the same "monster family" or Creep Camp. The Creeps should scale in power and level i.e. Low-level creeps are simple beasts that can be easily defeated. However, the more powerful creeps are formidable adversaries. The Creeps should complement each other i.e. each unit should have a different role to play in the "monster family" or Creep Camp e.g. healer, tank, ranged, support etc.
I'd say 3-4 tbh units tbh