• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

★ SotP Artwork ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

★ Official Shadow of the Past Artwork Gallery ★

SotP%20Logo.png

For all you interested in presenting and sharing info about this project we created epic signature:
SotP Sig

SotP%20Signature.png

Code:
[plain][URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/shadows-past-v0-6-0-0-a-209099/"][IMG]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/hp_files/12/SotP%20Signature.png[/IMG][/URL][/plain]

Last edited:
Level 11
Holy shit well you have some photoshoping skills there man, Love that Shadow lord in the back and hope you finish soon with great sucess.

Also congrats on the 3rd place in the Project of the Month even you deserve more its awesome... good luck buddy...

Level 13
First, You should remove whole white color and add it to alpha, and after add texts. It helps your picture to not have that messy white stuff around and can look awesome with any color background beneath. Removing white without messing up the texts is a hard job, but I give it a try. ^^ It will be a pain to do :/ If I success it should look even more better :D

EDIT: DELETED

Anyways very nice job you did! I would never be able to do such myself :D

EDIT: DELETED

Attachments

• SotP Signature - Edit by Geries - rescaled.png
    SotP Signature - Edit by Geries - rescaled.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 178
  • SotP Signature - Edit by Geries.png
    SotP Signature - Edit by Geries.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 214
  • Sotp Logo - Edit by Geries.png
    Sotp Logo - Edit by Geries.png