• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

• Dante's Inferno • (Unofficial Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
- Thread Inactive -

The official Dante's Inferno WC3 Mod thread will soon open!
The project has started!

Note: You can keep posting Questions here, they will end up in the F.A.Q in the official thread.

Last edited:
Level 9
For requests there is other part of this section.
Dear Krisserz.
Yes, I am well known about this. The "requests" will become a link later to the official "requests" thread that will be in the requests forum.

Thanks for your comment!
+rep for first comment in the thread!

post some more info
atm i know only name of this project

so how can i comment it?
Dear Whisper.
I am sorry about this. The thread is now updated and even more will soon come. As I wrote before, I could not keep writing since I had other things to do.

I am sorry about this and hopefully there are some things that can be commented on now.

Thanks for your comment!

Level 9
Hmm, are you going to make such a boss fights? ;p

Dear Krisserz.
Yes this map will include about 10 boss fights. There are 9 sections/"circles" of this map. Each section will have a special boss and unique monsters.

Thanks for your comment!

Level 7
You really asking for their permission?
You said you're basing the game on a book, so technically it's not like you could be sued by EA games for basing your game on the same book they did. I doubt they would even give a rat's ass, you aren't going to pull any profit from this.. just my two cents.

Level 9
You really asking for their permission?
You said you're basing the game on a book, so technically it's not like you could be sued by EA games for basing your game on the same book they did. I doubt they would even give a rat's ass, you aren't going to pull any profit from this.. just my two cents.

Dear Maximilianx
The reason I'm asking for permission from EA is cus I have a chance to get in touch whith they're crew who made the models for Dante's Inferno = They will send me clean models to use in-game.

Thanks for your comment!

Level 4
Dear Maximilianx
The reason I'm asking for permission from EA is cus I have a chance to get in touch whith they're crew who made the models for Dante's Inferno = They will send me clean models to use in-game.

Thanks for your comment!

You honestly expect EA to respond and send you their models? I'm afraid you, sir, are delusional if you think this has a chance in hell (pun intended) of happening. :eekani:

There are, however, plenty of demon type models around and you could just base your map on the book. The poem is actually fairly detailed. Sufficiently so that you could make a map based on it.

Level 10
'Dear Maximilianx

Thanks for your comment!"

why don't you use the ones in wc3 already..........?

Level 14
Dear Maximilianx

Thanks for your comment!

You really think they will share that with you?

And also do you actually expect them to run in wc3 without f*cking it up?

Level 9
Dear People.

This thread is now inactive.
Reason: The official thread will soon be posted since the project is started!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.