• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unholy Aura

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdm

hdm

Level 9
"Percent Bonus = False/True"

If false,the regeneration will be e real value ?Only regeneration or movement speed will also be a real value,not a percent ?

Level 20
You can make a percent of anything you want :) Warcraft 3 already provides some by default. You have to create the rest with simple math.

You could use real to work as a percent (0.00 ~ 1.00) 1.00 would be 100%.

hdm

hdm

Level 9
?????????????????????????????????????
Does changing Percent bonus to false makes the ability regenerates a real value ?like data lvl 1 life regeneration % - 2.Will be it 200% or 2 hp regen if changing percent bonus to false?

Level 20
Oh, I missunderstood your question. Actually, I can't see a question. I see you have a doubt, but, could you please be more clear?

If percent bonus is false, the value will be taken as a real, if you make it true, it will be taken as a percent...

Level 1
When the percent bonus is true, the unit will regenerate a percentage of his max hitpoints.

For Example:

Life Regeneration Increase = 0.5

If percent Bonus = False, the unit will regenerate 0.5 HP per second

If Percent Bonus = True, the unit will regenerate 50% OF HIS MAX HP per second.

However the movement speed bonus is unaffected whether the percent Bonus is set to true or false, it still adds XX% movespeed to the unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.