• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Change angle of a building?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
So I'm trying to use the Fortification models by MassiveMaster. But I can't find a way to have a structure turned... I managed to turn it as a destructible but I need it as a unit... Any ideas? (I will only be needing Walls of each angle, towers of each angle and a gate of each angle)

Level 7
Ok, first you need to set it as a unit, then rotate it to the angle you want, then set it as building.

Use the gates pathing texture this means you can place horizontal, vertical and diagonal but you will need to make sure the angle you set it as corresponds to the pathing texture otherwise it'll look off.

DarkGrom I dont think that works for buildings? You could just use the walls as units but that will mean every unit selection the player makes he'll get the walls in.

Status
Not open for further replies.