• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Paladon Sys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bannar

Code Reviewer
Level 26
On walls? If I understood correctly, you want to ignore condition Terrain Patching is Off. Remove that part, so your unit will be moved on unpatchable terrain too.

For removing the interruption caused by action 'Unit - Move Unit Instantly' you are forced to use Custom script.
  • Custom script: call SetUnitX(unitHere, coordinateXhere)
  • Custom script: call SetUnitY(unitHere, coordinateYhere)

Level 12
On walls? If I understood correctly, you want to ignore condition Terrain Patching is Off. Remove that part, so your unit will be moved on unpatchable terrain too.

For removing the interruption caused by action 'Unit - Move Unit Instantly' you are forced to use Custom script.
  • Custom script: call SetUnitX(unitHere, coordinateXhere)
  • Custom script: call SetUnitY(unitHere, coordinateYhere)

a wall bounce on doodads or terrain cliffs, plz can you be more specific, im not a pro trigger so, i just wanna know what i need to add or modify do fit it into his system :)

Level 22
i love you

I would expect Spinn already cleared this up, but for future reference, for a unit to bounce off a cliff is easy, like Spinn said you must remove the disabling of pathing for the unit, so the unit can conflict with pathing blockers. For walls aka, doodads/destructible you just do the same, but make sure you have pathing blockers for the doodads/destructibles, because the model of your doodad/destructible doesn't dictate the pathing, and if there is no pathing between your unit and the wall, they will fly right through.

I prefer using pathing blockers on doodads/destructibles with no pathing map, this makes it easier to do what you want the way you want, but takes more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.