• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AOS Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
]Also if someone would be willing i would like to get a custom terrain that is more interesting than the dota terrain, i like the sunken ruins theme, the thought of a beach battle between a light beach side and a dark winter or fall side is very interesting, but i have always been bad at terrain.

Below is an example of what i would like.
Let me know if you need something clarified
Next to the concept is a picture of something similar to what i would envision for Base 1 but with sunken ruins trees and sand. Base two depends on if a winter or fall area is made

Attachments

• BASE.jpg
    BASE.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 219
  • minimap.jpg
    minimap.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 663
  • screenshot1260227973.png
    screenshot1260227973.png
    608.7 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
About the health bar, it isn't the place to ask here!
If you want to find a terrainer for your project be sure to give a lot of information about it, they don't want to work for nothing, it should be promising.

Edit: The terrain plan looks like a copy of dota.
Information as a storyline, about the heroes, who's fighting who, already made terrain, the team, progress (what you have for now and what needs to be done) and etc.
The Second picture you have posted is too small, maybe show us a bigger one?

Last edited:
Level 4
I have updated the Overall concept. I would like a firm mix of the third screen shot with the 2nd. The second is a good idea of the color scheme, and the 3rd picture is the map layout including where i would like walking paths. Again i hope someone can help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.