• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Kaitech[SanD]'s HAND DRAWN Work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Well, these are not comics as of yet, they will be soon though, holidays are coming up! (This thread is my stuff moved from Elenai's thread to this one, all material will NOT be in Elenai's thread)

Meh, my ''S'' look like "5"

picture001wj2.jpg

Overjoyed, I'd say the best and biggest of the 6 so far! You can also see Sad above that :D

dodgysantati8.jpg

Dodgy Santa

confusedqn4.jpg

Confused

overdramaticshockwk9.jpg

Overdramatic Shock, this one turned out BAD, mainly cause I forgot to add pupils and I was very cold when drawing

slytz1.jpg

My first one, Sly!

sadbf5.jpg

Just Sad again!

There you are, my attempt at literally hand drawing them, better than my WoW comics, I must say!

dodgysantacolouredaa5.gif

Dodgy Santa Coloured

overjoyedcoloursj7.gif

Overjoyed Coloured

slyra9.gif

Sly Coloured

rawrnj0.jpg

A background made fully in GIMP

sadcolouredvd3.jpg

Sad coloured

Last edited:
Level 24
Why not put everything in the first post, and then just mention when the first post is updated? If this actually gets to be long, it's going to be a pain in the ass to search through everything for older pictures.

Level 17
Yeah, I'm gonna re-do Santa, colour in Sad and maybe draw a city and colour it in.

I dunno why Ralle hasn't changed my name yet though...

I dunno, my head style isn't much different from the style from stuff like Fairly Odd Parents or Yu-Gi-Oh...

Anyway, displaying from where I am to where I want to be (drawing wise)

In this picture AJ (The darker skinned lad)has a circular head, and most of the other a more triangular egg shape, of which Elenai was pointing out to me in my drawings.
1563462064e3cf80akq7.jpg

----------

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, use of rather childish shapes... The guy with green eyes, I forgot his name... Just ignore him... And Grim, I am VERY bad at drawing skulls. Usually Mandy (bottom left) would have a little U shape in her hair but the hat covers that.
grimadventuresofbillyancc2.jpg
#

----------

Now, Family Guy... Stewie is my favourite example of an egg shaped head...
familyguycastposterc117rl6.jpg

----------

And in this one, Yugi's (The young boy)hair is very triangular, and you can't see Tristran's(The tall guy with brown hair) hair very well, but that is more of a triangle than anything else...
yugioh0qp6.jpg

----------

So, to sum up, I am drawing in the style of the artists from Fairly Odd Parents and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy(which I henceforth name TGAoBaM). I wish to move onto Family Guy style drawing, which just adds a bit more shape and detail into the faces. Then I want to move on to the art of Yu-Gi-Oh, as that has good shading for my low level of ability, and looks the best for the job of what I wish to be drawing.

I do actually use 4 of my all time favourite cartoons as inspirations, and there is nothing wrong with that...

Last edited:
Level 17
Well, I know but let me just quote myself:

Kaitech[SanD];403408 said:
Then I want to move on to the art of Yu-Gi-Oh, as that has good shading for my low level of ability, and looks the best for the job of what I wish to be drawing.

I didn't say anywhere it was the best, only I want to draw like that. Oh, I see where you got confused, I'll change that

Level 24
If you work at anything hard enough, long enough, there is no way in hell that you will be bad at it. You won't necessarily be teh best evar!!1, but you'll definitely have skills significantly better than "low-level." And honestly, effort does more than talent.

Level 24
Well, I haven't really seen enough of your work to judge where you're at right now, but if you work hard at it for long enough, there's seriously no way in hell you'll have "low-level" skills. If you sucked enough that there were a possibility for you to still suck after putting lots of effort into improving your drawings, people would have flamed you off of this thread by now.

Level 13
Kaitech[SanD];403408 said:
And here you can see a gay lil' show that, believe it or not, is more dumb then Naruto since it sells out with not only bad games, but a card game to boot. You'll notice that if you like this show, you should get a life and stop spedning money on paper with a picture and some numbers, and that you should get a women.
yugioh0qp6.jpg

That's much more accurate.

Level 24
The manga for Yu-Gi-Oh! is actually not bad, because it starts off before the card game. The card game itself is a nice way to kill time, and is easier to get into than many other card games out there, Pokémon and Magic: The Gathering coming to mind. However, at a professional level, Magic: The Gathering is probably nicer than Yu-Gi-Oh!, because competent strategies may be formed with more common cards in M:TG than in Yu-Gi-Oh!.

Level 17
i dont see what the others see in those. There not very good. For a first try sure... but then again im not much of an artist so i shouldnt be judging.

The only thing i liked was the motion blur on the bushes on the mountain scene. the mountains look bad.

And eww... Yu-Gi-Oh.... "Your-Gay-OH"

Level 24
The mountains weren't that bad, although I'm sort of wondering what that blue thing between the mountains and the green is.

The faces sort of vary in quality the latest one wasn't on-par with the better ones.

Level 28
About the mountains:

Try to make them less tall, less spiky, and larger, "fat" if you understand me =P

You have to make much more then 2 large bushes to cover the screen. Make about 6 small bushes. But don't forget to change to color of them!

Let's see your skills! =]

Status
Not open for further replies.