• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Asphalt Roads (city)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.KC

.KC

Level 8
Asphalt Roads (city) [Updated]

Hi all.

I want to show you my asphalt roads, that I will use in my campaign. Right now the screenshots are pretty empty. I just wanted to hear your opinion of my roads. I will do signs, trashs, buildings, and all the other things a city needs.

The roads still need some stripes. But they are close to be finish.
All the textures are from www.AmazingTextures.com, and edited by me.
PS: The tiles also need more work.

[UPDATE - UPDATE - UPDATE]

I added road stripes in the middle of the road! does it look good/normal?

Attachments

• showsrc2.jpg
    showsrc2.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 605
  • showsrc4.jpg
    showsrc4.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 487
Last edited:

.KC

.KC

Level 8
I have only finished 8 models, so I cant add any doodads yet. The doodads in warcraft dosent really fit to this theme:razz:

What skin does you mean? These roads contains 8 models and 4 skins.

.KC

.KC

Level 8
Well I wrote the link to the website where I got all the textures. I think its the asphalt road you want most. Here is the direct link:

http://amazingtextures.com/textures...75&sessionid=dfbb281f617ab24b485713503218177b

Yes this will be in mordern time, so I got alot of models I need to done.

The story isnt 100% finish/sure. But you are a soilder who is called out to a mysterius civilien war in a city with your team to stop it. People in the city attacking each other, and you will soon discover that there is something completly wrong. A virus have braked out and everyone who gets infected will turn into zombies. Now you need to prevent the virus is spreding.

You need to watch your teammates back so they also dont get infected.

The map will be singleplayer because of the big file size. And im planning making a campaign out of this.
I wont have any beta version the next 2-3 months, if I ever get one. Its a really big project.

That is a really awesome skin/model (whatever it is). Did you make it? If so, go quickly to the skinning/modelling forum and post it!

Thank you:D Its both skins and models. I downloaded the skins and edited them, but the models is 100% made by me. They are not 100% finish yet, and im not
sure if I will upload them. I will use them in my campaign. But the most campaigns/maps wont see the days light, so there is a chance I upload them

Level 34
+rep

Very good road. Maybe one of the best I've ever seen. I'd post it in the models/texture section.

.KC

.KC

Level 8
+rep

Very good road. Maybe one of the best I've ever seen. I'd post it in the models/texture section.

Thanks you very much. I decided to upload it when its 100% finish.

Very nice skin indeed, and you've used it very well. But you shouldn't had posted it on the Terrain Board - Home of the Ignorant, the Skinning section would be better I reckon.

Thanks:D Yes it was a mistake to post it here since its not a terrain. I should have posted it in the skinning/model section. So if any administrator read this please move it to the right section.

Status
Not open for further replies.