• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I need road terrain texture. I imagine it looks like that one is it possible to make a road to W3 ? Help me I want to put my town into editor ;) need road which will make it looks more realistic
CurrentRoad.JPG

Level 34
This should be in requests. And the odds are low somone will. You're going to have to look for resources here at the Hive, or go to wc3campaigns.

Level 34
I Mod did. I would suggest also posting information in the map development area, or here on what you are working on, and any screen shots. Generally people need to be compelled to help.

Level 9
Sure is! Here's my super secret method!

For those that don't want to use my ultra-mega secret method, the reason it only goes one way is because that type of tile, where the layer is on top, only has two variations, and the lower layer tiles like dirt confuze me. If someone linked me to a tutorial that shows how to use the lower-layer tiles, I'd make another version.

Attachments

• RoadTileScreeny2.jpg
    RoadTileScreeny2.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 157,618
Level 14
i go by this set: terrainart/Name of the tile set/Name of the tile.blp

(Name of the tile set, like Dalaran or cityscape etc )

(Name of the tile like Dalaran_WhiteMarble etc )

ex: terrainart/Dalaran/Dalaran_WhiteMarble.blp

there is probably someone who can tell you how to import terrain texure better then i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.