• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Storming Falcon Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Storming Falcon Hill

Created by: Scyth-Master

world_war_3_by_vandalhandle.jpg

Loading Screen Image… created by vandalhandle.

Description: (8)Storming Falcon Hill is a completely new and unique AoS project. You can either fight as the Dictatorship (team, evil) or the Democracy (team, good), both having different heroes, units and strategies.

Dictatorship: The Dictatorship would normally be the boys in black, but in this map they have more than just soldiers on their side. They are protecting Falcon Hill from the Democracy. If Falcon Hill is destroyed, the Dictatorship will have suffered a major blow. But, if the Dictatorship can push through the invaders, and take out their base camp, they can actually stop and destroy an entire strike force sent by the Democracy.

Democracy: The Democracy are not always the good guys, in this map they are planning to slaughter anybody on or near Falcon Hill, any civilians that get in their way shall be severely punished. If the Democracy loses too much ground to the Dictatorship, they will have lost a major part of their attack force, and will be weakened to the point where they can be completely annihilated. But, if they destroy Falcon Hill, then they will have destroyed all of the Dictatorship’s secret war creatures/weapons, and will have successfully made a hole in their funding, strategy, and army strength.

Falcon Hill: Falcon Hill is a secret Dictatorship laboratory. Inside the Laboratory, the Dictatorship makes abominations and zombie-like creatures that are very effective against any opponent. To make these, they forge flesh and guts, and even evil wit and disgusting imagination. Also, inside the monster-making lab, is a secret nuclear weapon, which must be deactivated if the Democracy is going to survive and kill the head Dictator (Sequal Alert).

Extra Information:
Release Date: March 03, 2008.
Team Members: (Listed in rate of importance)

Scyth-Master
SuPa-
Gilles

T-Bone
(He will be back)

Items:

icons_2961_btn.jpg

Deathly Mind Helmet:
Class: Armor/Helmet
Description: Gives you the ability to shoot a bolt of deadly mind energy at an enemy, dealing 150 damage. Has a 90 second cooldown.

icons_2128_btn.jpg

Dark Knight Helmet:
Class: Armor/Helmet
Description: Increases Mind Energy by 100.

icons_459_btn.jpg

Memorable Watch:
Class: Special/Memorable
Description: Increases Mind Energy by 20, and increases attack by 1.

icons_599_btn.jpg

Silverware:
Class: Special/Useless
Description: Used to eat food served at a messhall or brain washing facility.

icons_590_btn.jpg

Rusty Metallic Parts:
Class: Special/Useless
Description: Might be used in some kind of a vehicle or structure.

icons_385_btn.jpg

Training Shirt (Green):
Class: Armor/Shirt
Description: Increases Mind Energy by 20, and Speed by +1.

icons_644_btn.jpg

Sorrowful Ashes:
Class: Special/Uselss
Description: This was something... but then it fell apart.

icons_380_btn.jpg

Training Shirt (White):

icons_1010_btn.jpg

Missile Attachment:
Class: Weapon/Usable
Description: Shoots a rocket that deals 500 damage to an enemy target, but can only be used once.

icons_286_btn.jpg

Heavy Missile Attachment:
Description: Shoots an ultra-heavy missile that deals 1000 damage to an enemy target, but can only be used once.

icons_2451_btn.jpg

Experimental Ammo X1-C2 Attachment:
Description: Shoots a strange energetic bullet that deals 750 damage to an enemy target, but can only be used once.

icons_1567_btn.jpg

Shrapnel Shot Attachment:
Description: Shoots a volley of anti-personal shrapnel shards that deal 200 damage to enemy infantry units, but can only be used once.

icons_703_btn.jpg

Red Ribbon:
Description: Increases Speed by +1.

icons_387_btn.jpg

Training Shirt (Black):

icons_783_btn.jpg

Letter for the Absent:
Description: Increases Mind Energy by 70, and increases speed by 2.

Dictatorship (Units Index)

Drone:
Basic, ruthless, and determined. Drones make the perfect meat shield and hunter.
Lane: Left
Model/Skin Status: Not Done

Henchman:
Brave, determined, and well-trained. Makes the perfect ground leader when your heroes are away, and can take care of pesky infantry soldiers.
Lane: Left/Right

Elite:
Abominable, ruthless, and advanced. Makes the perfect heavy-ranged soldier for the Dictatorship.

Abomination:
Ultra-heavy, powerful, and ruthless. Made in the laboratory just to smash invading heads, the Abomination make the perfect tank.
Lane: Right

Panzer-Jäger:
Expertly trained anti-tank soldier.
Lane: Trainable

Predator:
Corrupted and deadly, Predators make the perfect anti-infantry unit.

Democracy (Units Index)

Soldier:
Loyal and basic. Makes a great front-liner.
Lane: Left

Captain:
Loyal, trained, and ready leader. Great field commander when your heroes aren‘t there..

Commando:
Advanced warrior with extreme training and combat experience. Effective at taking out large or strong opponents.

Tank:
Heavily armored, devastating, war machine.
Lane: Right

Rocket Soldier:
Determined, husky, and strong. Extremely effective against heavy enemy units.

Sniper:
Covert and mischievous. Great against enemy infantry.

Layout (Heroes)

icons_4618_btn.jpg
Abilities:
Abilities will be chosen with 'command buttons', the button above is the button you will 'click on' so you can access these 'command buttons.'

icons_4617_btn.jpg
Ability Use:
Once you choose an ability via 'command buttons', you can use it by 'clicking on' the 'Ability Use' button like the one above. Once you click it, all of the abilities you've learned and upgraded will appear so you may choose one to use.

icons_4616_btn.jpg
Statistics:
You may 'click on' this button so you can see all of your hero's statistics, these include 'health,' 'mana,' 'strength,' 'agility,' 'intelligence,' 'kills,' and 'level.'

Recruitment:

Modellors for Doodads, Units, and Heroes.
Texture Artists for Tiles, Units, Doodads, and Heroes.
Trigger Makers for advanced spells, lanes, and more.

Last edited:
Level 19
Well it's great that you want to, but if you look up at the beginning of the post, you see there's a link to the Project Recruitment thread, that's where you can show past textures and such. That's where I'll accept you, and I'm planning to make a Team Thread Section once I have enough members.

Level 19
Those units are not heroes... just so you know. I'm designing the beta heroes right now, and they will be totally unique, I guarantee you. As for those classes, those will be special trains, which I haven't added to the Units List yet.

EDIT: Added two trainable units, both of them are anti-tankers.
EDIT: Added two more trainable units, both of them are anti-infantry.

Level 10
Just one thing, I'm german and left-extremist (the opposite of nazis, who are right-extremist) and wtf @ Behälter-Jäger
In german that means something like package hunter or tin hunter so i dont think that you should use that name for your map its kinda ridiculous and id suggest something like "Panzer-Jäger" or "Anti-Panzer Einheit"
Panzer = Tank (Can also refer to the shell of a turtle....)
Jäger = Hunter (Hunting rabbits or tanks^^)
Einheit = Military Unit (also means unity)

Level 8
i mean, special features... tanks and everithing... not only infantry... know you maybe add some heavy vehicles... what kinda skill will the hero have? idk, some kinda Head-Shot?

Level 25
Project sounds good. If this ends up being a good modern warfare AoS (Well this is more like WW2 rather than modern, but anything more upgraded than WarCraft is modern :p) I will be suprised and surely end up playing tis often.

Is this map in good enough condition to be showing off screenshots of at least the terrain?
~Craka_J

Level 19
I'm saying that would probably be a Dictatorship hero, I'm thinking another type of Mutant hero, so it might be something like "Mutant Slasher", and the other concept I sent you would be a "Mutant Clamper" or something like that. Great idea, thanks a lot. I'm still working on the base, it will be awhile before it's perfect, but I hope it'll get there soon.

Level 19
UPDATE: Progress on the base is increasing, I'm almost done with the American side. I've also added 15 items to the front page, and I'm going to release some info right now.

Info:
-There will be over 1000 different types of items
-There is already completely custom attack types including: Toxic, Experimental, Explosive, and Special.
-The map will be 192x160 (Large)
-Democracy will be on the bottom, Dictatorship on the top.

Attachments

• Base Game View.jpg
    Base Game View.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 102
Level 21
This map's lagging behind so I figured I'd kindle the flames with some WIP pics, they're of the abomination chemical sprayer. I was thinking of giving him quadrupedal robotic legs, and I like to think that he sprays mustard gas :D

K, mostly finished the modeling part of it. I might work on the legs some more, don't know

Concept and storyline I made:

The German Dictatorship's new genetics program had gone successfully well as of, but the Germans felt they needed a heavier, more durable destructive weapon in the ranges of horrors kept in the laboratories and barracks. And since people were much cheaper than tanks or airplanes, they decided to develop a new creature and later stumbled upon human cybernetics. Construction began on the new creature. They needed something resistant to light enemy fire, able to wipe out massive amounts of Allied troops, and above all, cast fear into the eyes of the enemy. The Abomination was the perfect answer. Though slow, the abomination is able to withstand a decent amount of fire power, and with its dual mustard gas blasters, along with the new mass production of mustard gas the Germans developed, one abomination alone can kill hundreds of troops if given the right opportunity. Surgery is first taken to remove the unneeded, lower body section. Quadrupedal mechanical legs, wired up into their spines, were needed to support the tons of weight of the fat pumped into them for extra resistance against fatal wounds, as well as the compressed gas tanks mounted and surgically implanted into their backs, with tubes running through their flesh to the sprayers. Since these legs are relatively expensive, other abomination types may not use or need such leg attachments, and are instead given powerful steroids to build up muscles. Usually, for the production of abominations, because so little volunteers have ever offered to become one, they use prisoners, from the many concentration camps spread across the nation, that are there after drugged into forgetfulness of their past. Training usually lasts three months so that the new abomination gets a feel for its new legs, if given them, and weapon systems. To ensure they fight, chemicals and hallucinogens are pumped through every abominations blood stream to make them more aggressive towards the enemy. Also, morphine is a popular drug for abominations because the metal legs constantly stretch and rip up the skin on the lower body, causing extremely painful tears in the flesh. The average lifespan of an abomination after deployment is usually 2-3 months, commonly dying from heart attacks caused by overly amounts of drug exposure. Chemical sprayer abominations may also have lewisite or the american-developed ricin gas, along with their mustard gas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.