• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Players for my Video!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey-lo, as some of you may know, I have started testing maps and campaigns are recording it to help make the finding bug process a bit easier.

Right now I am testing the balance of a Naga race for my friend LadyLucy, and all I have is my little brothers, what I need is some experienced Warcraft players who are willing to play a map full of 6-12 people who are willing to either test this race or test being AGAINST this race. I will start a chart here of all signing up, I will be recording the video and you could be a part of it! Post here to sign up!

If you would like to use your voice please say so in your request to join for example

Hi,
---

Player Name: Zzonehardy
Race : Naga (I would like to test balance)
Color : Red
Voice: Yes.

#PlayerRaceColorVoice?
1ZzonehardyNagaPurpleYes

Let me know if you want to join this match, once we get at least 6 people I will set a date, after that others can still join, but they have to set up for that date and time.

Credits to :
LadyLucy for an amazing race

Level 4
if you want to test whether this race is balanced or not, you only need to play 1v1. If you add more players, you won't know anything about the early game. If it's possible to play this race on melee maps like EI, TS or SV i would definitely like to play a few games against you or another Naga player.

Level 7
if you want to test whether this race is balanced or not, you only need to play 1v1. If you add more players, you won't know anything about the early game. If it's possible to play this race on melee maps like EI, TS or SV i would definitely like to play a few games against you or another Naga player.
Such a big battle also says something about the balance, it definitely provides me with unique information - which is useful.
Also, it is not all just about balance, but opinion: While I know that many of the graphics need an update(Need some custom icons and models), I would also really like some opinios of abilities: Which one do you especially like, which ones would you change etc. etc.

Level 9
I'd like to do it on Bnet, but I can try other networks as well, I heard War3 was supported by gameranger... However as I am recruiting people for a my video, and this is a project testing balance of a map, I hardly see why this was moved to Town Hall?

Status
Not open for further replies.