• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crypt Lord Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an edit of the Crypt Lord that allows his burrow to be used correctly.

What I need is for the current Stand Alternate animation to be copied four times so that I can give each spell animation an alternate form identical to the Stand Alternate. This must be done in order to assign spell animations in the object editor.

The new animation names:
Spell Alternate
Spell Channel Alternate
Spell Slash Alternate
Spell Throw Alternate

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=qb2ew8

*Bonus if you explain how you do it.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
You may be credited somewhere as the "idea guy" (an important role, no doubt), but ultimately I'd say UgoUgo actually did something. Blizzard, of course, is probably first.

I'm curious, what are you having this done for? I've always wanted to do something with the Crypt Lord's super-burrow, but without replacing the existing one, I was outta luck.

I am creating a revised version of the Crypt Lord for my Lost race.

Secretion: Releases horrible blood that deals damage per second to every unit in a large area for a prolonged time using dummy units with a negative Rejuvenation.

Carrion Migration: Based on Stampede, but a smaller area with many more "units." It uses the Carrion Beetle model edited to remove the death sound effect.

Toxic Carapace: Passive that deals damage over time to enemy units via dummy units with Soul Burn.

Tumor: His ultimate has him burrow using Bear Form. Once burrowed every second a dummy unit casts Impale and deducts mana from the CL. This allows the CL to cast his other abilities while burrowed with his armor bonus.

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 325
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 337
Status
Not open for further replies.