• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Free GIF's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello THW users!
I have made this thread to tell you that I am making free GIF's for aneyone who wants one!
All you have to do is make a post with 2-5 pictures inside and I will make them into a GIF, you can choose the speed, it ranges from 1-15 (15 being the fastest), an example of a GIF is my avitar, it's Darth Vader spinning around. It's speed is 10 and that's pretty fast (it is made of 5 pictures) so if you want one done just put 5 pictures as attachments to your post and I will get it done as soon as possible! (it will be done from 2 minutes to 2 hours depending on the amount of posts).

Please give me +Rep if I help you or you just feel like it, even though I am doing this JUST to help people, you should learn the right times to give +Rep.

Edit:
I can also make you pictures at my house or take some off the internet to make your GIF but it may not be the style you want it and it will take longer to do.

Edit:
You may also choose the size, there are 5 sizes, mine is the second smallest.

Attachments

• Darth Vader Spinning.gif
    Darth Vader Spinning.gif
    270.3 KB · Views: 3,069
Last edited:
Level 3
Do you use flash to make these GIFs?
Cos flash is really good for making avatars and such,
I used it to make mine (except im not a good animator so it sucks)

Status
Not open for further replies.