• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shadowmourne By Forgotten_Warlord

Shadowmourne!

So I saw someone requested this so I looked it up and made it :)
I tried to make it high quality and to me it looks like I did a pretty good job on that :D

THIS IS NOT A WOW RIP!!!
The mesh was made completely by me!!! You will notice some differences I assure you!!
And the texture was made by my brother and I! Mostly him because hes better at gimp than me lol.

But anyways!!! Enjoy!!

Keywords:
Shadowmourne, axe, rune. blade. weapon, wow, epic, cleaver, forgotten, warlord, deathknight
Contents

Shadowmourne By Forgotten_Warlord (Model)

Reviews
18:28, 14th Mar 2010 DonDustin: seems like a fine attachment

M

18:28, 14th Mar 2010
DonDustin: seems like a fine attachment

Ok I will add glow to it and make it unshaded and unfogged.

I don't know about animated texture because, well I've only had misha animate a texture for me xD
I'll try to improve it :)

Wow , awesome attachment =)

Are you sure? :p

5/5

And yes :) I've been improving a lot and I'm pretty sure the wow version is over 12kb xD

Level 2
hey can you make the axe around twice the size it is and send it to me in a PM? its alot smaller in wc3 and dosnt look right on my model

Level 3
The shadowmourne looks awesome, It would be legendary if you could add the effects that shadowmourne does :), anyway love it 5/5