• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warthog by Forgotten_Warlord

It took me a total of 4 days to make this model perfect, still far from, but close enough for me lol.

I made the Mesh first, then had in game textures but it didnt look good enough, so I spent all day making this texture for it. Here you go enjoy.

I give permission to edit texture, size, color, etc. for personal usage.

Update: Added Shading the the metal texture, and alpha'd the window a bit more.

Keywords:
Halo, Reach, Warthog, Human, Spartan, Elite, Warlord, Forgotten
Contents

Warthog by Forgotten_Warlord (Model)

Assets
Reviews
09:04, 15th January 2011 General Frank: Besides the dull texture this is a nice model. Works in-game and performs well. Approved. Good job.

M

09:04, 15th January 2011
General Frank:

Besides the dull texture this is a nice model.
Works in-game and performs well.
Approved. Good job.

Make the windshield a different geoset, and use an "additive" material layer on it. Other than that, looks awesome. Looks a bit short too, and the "metal" parts on the texture needs some shading. 4/5

well When I get some time, I'll do that, but currently the windshield has slight transparency, but I will still add the additive to it.

Level 4
Now you just need
To make marines or spartans in seated pose
because as we all know, theres no such thing as attachments being able to do anything but use the stand animations, right? :p

Well the "chassis" so to speak isnt that metallic looking. The screen should be slightly transparent or light blue, like in your icon.
EDIT- also your tyres should be more black.

Depending on which halo you play, I will give them a gray tent but the window will stay the same color With alpha added. I based the colors from the one in halo 3 I think

Level 1
I feel like buying an Xbox and Halo Reach RIGHT NOW.
But great model, and as other people suggested, you could edit the current spartan if you the permission. And maybe you could also edit an elite, if there's one there..?