• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

somebody make a warthog model, and a banshee and a...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
If it will make you happy I ain't doing nothin. :twisted:

---------------------
Death to the salad eaters!:Militant anti vegetarian robots.

Rad

Rad

Level 5
shut up tiki i wasnt talking to you... and yes i will use the vehicles! just like when i needed the chicken and cow models there was easter chicken i used and i made my own cow skin!!! so fuck off

Level 13
tiki, go away. we dont want your opinion.
oh, and wtf are you doing with a "test" account vegito?
and BTW - HALO SUCKS EVERYONE!!!

Rad

Rad

Level 5
Insane llama said:
Kerrigans right Halo sucks it was over hyped!

it was over hyped... no it wasnt halo rocks dude! having like 16 people in 4 different rooms is awesome! i dont know how you cant like it? probrably died to much no? my little brother pissed his pants on the flood LMAO

halo rocks... :wink:

Rad

Rad

Level 5
no not at all... i like you just dont be rude to halo or halo will kill you :wink:

Level 25
To answer the original question: No, I will not make a warthog, a banshee and a scorpion. They're already in game

Spirit Pig = Warthog
Banshee = The undead unit of the same name
Scorpion = Archnathid
Ghost = Reskinned Banshee

Ah, twisting the meanings of words around, such fun

Rad

Rad

Level 5
lol mecheon you and your crazy BLUE tails... you know what i meant so just make them =p

Rad

Rad

Level 5
tiki, dont speak unless spoken to... im surprised darky has banned you, probrably cause the only mods that are ever on are on 5 minutes, lock up every other thread, answer a few easy questions and leave for a month... your a real ass tiki and never reply to my forumns again PLEASE... you have been warned...

Level 8
Get lost Tiki you gotta sick mind :twisted: p.s go suck Halo your self :oops: ...and i didnt think of sucking halo you did im just copying what you said!

Level 25
Rad, you said, and I quote

and a ghost and a banshee and a warthog and the scorpion and a warthog and a banshee and a ghost and ill be happy
as your post. Nowhere did you put ANY indication that it would be anything other than those creatures you mentioned. I told you how to get the creatures. Next time learn how to make requests better

And no, I'm not making them for you. Might have something to do with me having never played Halo, seeing as Time Splitters 2 seems a much funner FPS for me to purchase. And its grey. As I said: You and your friend must use a browser that can't display .png files. In which case... GET A BETTER BROWSER

Rad

Rad

Level 5
first of all... whats a .png second of all... if you havent played halo you wouldnt know what im talking about and couldnt make them anyways... last look at the people talking about halo doesnt that give it away? i know i didnt say for halo but only strange people havent played halo, no offense :oops:

is your blue tails like the devil on your shoulders?

Level 25
Firstly, I haven't played Halo because I don't have an X-Box and everyone I know who has an X-Box won't let me play it. Why don't I get an X-Box? I have better things to spend money on than an entire system for just one game

Secondly, a png file is the BEST type of image file. Better quality than gif, better size than bmp, I use pngs all the time

Thirdly, I was making fun of the topic. You said you wanted a warthog and all those things, so I chose to point out the fact that all of those things are actualy creatures that can be found in Warcraft 3. However, I see my joke failed to penetrait your skull. And when I saw the topic, I honestly thought it would involve those creatures, until they started mentioning various Halo things. In which case I then decided to point out the refrence

Fourthly, its not a blue tails, and its not a devil on a shoulder. My sig is a dirrect refrence to the fact that I am a sprite capturer and I captured that large dragon/morey thing. Seeing as I was happy that I had managed to get such a nice thing out of the game, I decided to make a sig with it. The background is from the same game as the Morey, just a different level

Rad

Rad

Level 5
thats tails... havent you played sonic the hedgehog dude! and its grey with a blue tint and blue nose thing and blue shoes so its a blue tails

Level 6
How can you say that's grey? His hand is blue, that thing beside his head is blue, his feet are blue, the white part of his tail has a blue highlight, his head is light blue... only the section of his tail that isnt white is grey, and his shirt is kinda brown, the belt is black, and his eyes and the little thing on his belt are red.

The majority of him is blue, give it up, he's BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE!!!!!

Level 7
Rad Im geona get you banned for sending me a spam pm. Would a mod please check my account and look what he typed he should be banned for that.

Rad

Rad

Level 5
wtf are u talking about vegito... i didnt pm you, at least not spam i dont even remember pm'ing you stop making up excusses to get me banned asshole

Status
Not open for further replies.