• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cubone By Forgotten_Warlord

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Love
Reactions: deepstrasz
Cubone
"a Ground type pokemon, when it thinks of its dead mother, it cries. Its crying makes wears rattle hollowly." -Pokedex

Made this as a request, so here it is. Enjoy.

Update: Fixed Portrait

Keywords:
Cubone, Pokemon, ground, bone, nintendo
Contents

Cubone By Forgotten_Warlord (Model)

Reviews
21:05, 28th Oct 2010 anarchianbedlam: Even if the texture wasnt CnP (which it pretty obviously is either CnP or a trace) the texture still looks bad. And the stand ready animation is dry humping the air. fix that. Rejected until updated

M

21:05, 28th Oct 2010
anarchianbedlam: Even if the texture wasnt CnP (which it pretty obviously is either CnP or a trace) the texture still looks bad. And the stand ready animation is dry humping the air. fix that.

Rejected until updated

Level 20
Well done. I like what you did while keeping it simple. Fantastic and well fitting animations too I might add. My only thought is that you maybe should add some sort of blank orange inside on the skull to represent his head for the portrait.

Please fix his portrait camera as well. Currently it's pointed at his crotch as opposed to his head.

In Stand Ready I think you should move his legs more than you do his belly.

Yes I alpha'd it and made mine based off of it

omg ok, I'll Show you a step by step since you dont believe me.

I dont know how you guys do it, but I alpha out an image, then I place my lines over the alpha'd image
and YES my model was completely based off of that image.

well thats how I did it and then I got pissed because the lines were screwing up the texture showing black smeres So i smugged em out.

there is nothing wrong with the stand ready anim.

Attachments

• CuboneProofStep1.PNG
    CuboneProofStep1.PNG
    193.7 KB · Views: 92
  • CuboneProofStep2.PNG
    CuboneProofStep2.PNG
    120 KB · Views: 118
  • CuboneProofStep3.PNG
    CuboneProofStep3.PNG
    166.6 KB · Views: 178
  • CuboneProofStep4.PNG
    CuboneProofStep4.PNG
    164.1 KB · Views: 110
  • CuboneProofStep5.PNG
    CuboneProofStep5.PNG
    146.9 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
I don't see the logic. So what if the texture is CnP? It has been uploaded into the models section and so should be judged within the criteria of a model. If it were a skin, then there would be reason to reject. I mean, what happens if someone makes like a super-awesome 100000000 polygon model, and a quarter of the texture is CnP? But I also think that he shouldn't have left because of this.