• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Infantry

1775–1783 Infanty soldier
By:CRIS

Infantry soldier, i hope you like it.
Have fun with it and give me credits for using in maps. :)
Contents

Infantry (Model)

Infantry (Model)

Reviews
Misha 16th Aug 2013 Moderator's Review: he totally needs new boots. these didn't get wrapped well. otherwise, nice model. (and he could use a melee anim where he swings or stabs with the bayonet, but that is optional :3) 19:36, 22nd...

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
16th Aug 2013
Moderator's Review:

he totally needs new boots. these didn't get wrapped well. otherwise, nice model. (and he could use a melee anim where he swings or stabs with the bayonet, but that is optional :3)

19:36, 22nd Jan 2014
Kwaliti:

Useful and approved.

17:24, 23rd Jan 2014
Deolrin: Added rating. I think the shirt and the boots both need a new wrap, though. The shirt is horribly stretched and the boots are badly wrapped.

Level 4
Uh nonono not again that head!....change it plz 4/5 tought of head and....wait.....is that Sombrero?

Level 7
Not bad just :
-change armor to Musketeer armor(with team colors included)
-change pants to Musketeer pants(a white pants)
-Change head becuz isnt perfect like this with no beard
models_5146_screenshot.jpg

don't forget to give credits .

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 13
FF

Not bad just :
-change armor to Musketeer armor(with team colors included)
-change pants to Musketeer pants(a white pants)
-Change head becuz isnt perfect like this with no beard
models_5146_screenshot.jpg

don't forget to give credits .

Don't worry .D CRIS dont't make anything with musketeer, he like his own fantasy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 9
about the skin i thinked about the admiral's skin but it was un fitting to my revulutional war idea so i started to make an new skin for it, and what is the head's problem? his head must look like an normal man and not like an pirate.

Level 2
Looks like hes not wearing any sleeves, so hes like a 1700s Rambo now?

A sleeved version looks more fitting imo

Level 26
Not bad, although the skin texture on the arms does not mesh with the skin texture on the face. I would suggest trying out how the Dranei texture for the arms. That hide texture would look good. You could also use parts of the dranei hat in the same texture to texture the legs. For the boots I would suggest trying out the Druidoftheclaw texture. Using the cloak part of it to wrap them.

This would result in a musketeer kind of unit clad in leather. Just a suggestion.