• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fel Orc Enforcer

The enforcers of the Fel Orcs are rouge leaders that enforce the will of their demonic masters.

Give credits if you use it in your campaign/map, DON'T distribute to other sites and DON'T edit without my permission.
Have fun with the model.

Special thanks to RDZ for showing me the leg trick.

Keywords:
Orc, Fel, Fel, Orc, Chaos, Red, Axe, Raider, Blademaster, shoulders, Bob Marley, Doom,
Contents

Fel Orc Enforcer (Model)

Fel Orc Enforcer (Model)

Reviews
02:52, 14th Dec 2008 Dan van Ohllus: Model works fine ingame and performs very well. Another great quality of GF models.

M

02:52, 14th Dec 2008
Dan van Ohllus:
Model works fine ingame and performs very well.

Another great quality of GF models.

Level 26
ok....this is another high quality model by General Frank.
The mesh appeals really nice and also really interesting. The warden-weapon on the back gives the model some personality.

The model uses ingame textures and almost all fit very well and synergize each other.
But I don´t like the use of the chaosblademaster texture that much because it looks a bit blurry.

The point that I also don´t like that much are:
-I don´t like the fact that he has a book, because it does not seem to fit to me.
-the team colored parts of the axe would look better if they would use additive or add alpha as the material.

Rated with 4/5 or 5/5

Level 4
The only odd thing about it is that belt. It looks like if it had some hippie-flowers, but thats very damn minor. You deserve easy 5/5 for this.

Level 15
We don't say "da bomb" anymore.
--Off-Topic-Reply--
Last time I saw "da bomb" was wen I was a kid watching very old Warner Brothers cartoons that were made around the time of World War 2. If its offensive :eekani: (it was an honest complement) then I'll just throw that line away, if its just really outdated and just plain lame however, well my style's cramped ever since I was born and I hav more ever lamer and unoriginal lines like this one:
"If I can rearrange the alphabet I'll put "U" and "I" together.":xxd:

Level 2
So this may be a small detail to pick at but...
I am under the impression that the Fel Orcs don't have pupils. Anyone else think it looks weird?
Again, may be minor.:confused:

Level 12
Either thats made from arthas(doubt it) or pit lord model lol. Either way this is very good dude!