• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Astherotian Disciple

Also known as involuntary warhammer rip-off. But meh.

EDIT: Hey, Dio here! If you enjoy my work, a tip would be most welcome! Even a little helps a lot!

Keywords:
demon, protoss, baby, person, slaanesh, rip, off, caster, mage, spellcaster, disciple, magic, pew, pew
Contents

Astherotian Disciple (Model)

Astherotian Disciple (Model)

Reviews
04:06, 5th Sep 2011 anarchianbedlam: Creative concept, great texture and mesh. YOUR DAMNED POOP-ROCK-CONFETTI DEATH PARTICLES. the walk animation looks pretty awkward. but it works ingame and could be useful with all your millions of other strange...
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

04:06, 5th Sep 2011
anarchianbedlam: Creative concept, great texture and mesh. YOUR DAMNED POOP-ROCK-CONFETTI DEATH PARTICLES. the walk animation looks pretty awkward. but it works ingame and could be useful with all your millions of other strange creatures. approved.

Level 49
this is great. it reminded me of the opera alien from the fifth element for some reason XD
walk anim looks pretty weird because she just floats without flapping her wings. but still deserves 5/5 for the great mesh, texture and animations.

Level 16
cipot-nO: This is one of your best works, and im a big fan! +rep and 5/5 from me!
Keep up the dark models coming! :)

cipot-ffO:
O MAY GAWD! love it!
But seriously, ONE bo*b?... Smths wrong with your sexual interceptions :p :p.

Level 2
i love this! very excellent work as usual!
5/5

on the topic of things "slaanesh"... i think a well done "keeper of secrets" would be sick as hell! "WTF is that thing charging at me?!?! a giant minotaur with extra crab-claws and questionable gender? FML! i quit!!"*runs and hides under closest available thing that looks like it could be poorly hidden under so that just his butt is sticking out like in cartoons* "what? my butt is sticking out? oh well...what could something like that do... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

lol... slightly comical rant off...

Level 1
Why she doesn't have nipple on her breast??? Or is it just hidden on screenshot?

4/5 from me otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.