• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Disciples 2 rise of the elves....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I wanted to ask if anyone here plays any disciples games...Do you maake maps or do other stuff...
And dont come here to tell me stuff like

"Why u even post this that game is sh.t noone would wanna answer this"

i dont lke when ppl respond like that to my posts and it happens alot :(

Level 12
I don't make any maps but I have played Disciples II and Raise of the Elves and I like those games very much. If they added some more adventure stuff to the game and make skirmish missions more interessting it would beat the ass of HOMM. At this time Disciples are far too repetitive, just find and kill all monsters on the map and after some time you are supperior to you oponents so they are no match any more. I hope they make a Disciples III.
Personaly I think my favoirite race The Undead Hordes are overpowered. Strongest fighter, strongest mage and powerfull ranged units. The Empire is the secound strongest with their armored fighetrs, healers and healing spells. The Mountain Clans are only strong at the beginning of the game but not in the long time, exccept their support and mage units. The Legions of the Damned, my second favoite is the weakes I think and needs most fixes if they are going to make a sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.