• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Champion Maze XXL

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Live here and now... A world premier
The most challenging maze map ever created
You think you have what it takes?

(Simple rules to apply)
Stay on path
Don't touch enemy units

It can't be this hard can it?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS: if you really need help with basic mazing...
Learn how to maze in this special release called The Italian Maze

Keywords:
avtoritet, maze, pro, hard, challenge, mazing, path, demon, demon hunter, dh, 1, escape,
Contents

Champion Maze XXL (Map)

Reviews
15:36, 10th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 9
Listen man, read the rule before uploading shit, now you are getting banned from hive for this, you have stolen maps multiple times, and will be punished.

Let me get clear with you...

From the first to the last i have never stolen one map
i have only learned from the best and used their knowledge

more people play my maps than they do yours
so who are you to say that you know the actual truth?

Let me get one thing clear with you....

I highly doubt you say you have learned from those that you say you have, if that is true, give me the names, and a way to contact them.

I trust the moderators say in these things, especially since you have been found guilty of it multiple times.

And I have never seen any of your maps hosted on BNet so don't give me that shit either.

Level 9
Let me get one thing clear with you....

I highly doubt you say you have learned from those that you say you have, if that is true, give me the names, and a way to contact them.

I trust the moderators say in these things, especially since you have been found guilty of it multiple times.

And I have never seen any of your maps hosted on BNet so don't give me that shit either.

you dont play ROC
i only play ROC

nomorholywar, FaMoUs, BlackDoom, gameslayer001, ...

Level 28
From the first to the last i have never stolen one map
i have only learned from the best and used their knowledge
"Learned from the best and used their knowledge".
Without their consent, I assume? Or you made your Polar Escape just exactly the same as the already existing one, although I don't see the point in that.
I've seen a map you made by yourself and come on! That map was bullshit!

more people play my maps than they do yours
so who are you to say that you know the actual truth?
Oh yeah, because that makes sense!
No, really, it doesn't! What does the avarage wc3 player know about stolen maps? Nothing!
If you launch a stolen map on wc3, nobody is going to notice unless you put a big sign "STOLEN FROM [NAME]", and even then they don't care.

Also, your maps are a lot worse than you think they are.
The only thing you did deleak are the sliding functions, all the rest (suchas patrolling) is highly inefficient and it leaks.
And the gameplay? The same as all other escapes, with the exception that your maps aren't as good as the others.

PS: if you really need help with basic mazing...
Learn how to maze in this special release called The Italian Maze
Quite funny, as the map is protected so the triggers are gone.
That will help everyone learning the basics of mazing!

give me the names, and a way to contact them.
You forgot something, avtoritet.

So give it up, avtoritet.
You cannot win, unless you either read the rules or actually become good at mapping.

Level 13
I have no idea how to contact nomorholywar, he got a website, but never replies.