• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AlienvsPredator Gev1.02

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Alien Vs Predator Global Exticion
Created by Gutooo123

Map Info:

This map is nothing more or nothing less than a map of Alien Vs Predator Involving strategy saga, the map made ​​for anyone who is a fan of the saga.
The context map mysteriously happens when an individual race of xenomorphs infects the first civilian, and thus begins a new threat of extinction of humanity.
is clear that the predators would also come to earth for the next hunting season.
Sera extinct humanity? this is what we see

Features:

This is a map of real-time strategy map, totally full of action, especially when played in multiplayer.
supportando up to 3 players one for each race, your mission is to wipe out the enemy race once and for all.
Besides being possible to make a variety of strategies, this map has the characteristic
Quick Strategies of plays.
Thanks for trying my map
and have fun
:)

235368-albums7479-picture86758.png

235368-albums7479-picture86757.png
color=#696969]
[/color]

235368-albums7479-picture86756.png
color=#696969]
[/color]

235368-albums7479-picture86755.png
color=#696969]
[/color]

Change Log:

Added:
  • Warrior Unit for Aliens
  • AI for Aliens
  • A new Space Marine Unit
Fixed:
  • Space Marines Farming

Added:
  • A New Unit For Predators
  • Add Predalien
  • AI for Space Marines
Removed:
  • nothing
Fixed:
  • Warrior Burrow
  • AI Aliens Now Have Upgrates
Changed:
  • Space Marines Farm
  • Gold for make Sentinels
  • Gold For Make Barricades
Contents

AlienvsPredator Gev1.02 (Map)

Reviews
17:58, 24th Aug 2014 Orcnet: My comment
Level 1
Very nice map!!!!!! I really enjoy play in it and i recomend, because it's full of criative and it's one of the few that address the theme AvsP. :thumbs_up: