• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

G.r.a.v.e rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Story Line
The year 1000 is approaching. One thousand years prior, a terrible destruction took place, and the world was saved by St. Lif, son of Baldur. Roughly twenty years earlier, a destructive war took place between humans of the east and west, but there has recently been peace. Strange things have begun happening, however; the dark wanderers Jiin have awoken.
Assassin
blablablaw.png

IconSkill
Name
Req Level Skill TypeDescription
icons_1453_btn.jpg
Back Stab1PassiveDeals more damage when striking from behind
icons_1454_btn.jpg
Venom Coat5ActiveCoat weapon with poisonous drug. Have a chance to inflict poison status to the enemy when attacking
icons_1455_btn.jpg
Masquerade10ActiveBuff the assassin with a random buff =
*Masquerade- Lucky : Increase the assassin critical chance and dodge chance
*Masquerade- Strengthen : Increase the assassin maximum HP and attack damage
*Masquerade- Outburst : Increase the assassin attack speed and movement speed

Swordsman
blablablabla.png

IconSkill
Name
Req Level Skill TypeDescription
icons_1473_btn.jpg
Chop1ActiveChops a single target enemy with sword
scaled.php
Blood Claw5ActiveAttacks the target with blood claw for physical damages. Chance to hit causing durative damages.
icons_1456_btn.jpg
Berserker15ActiveFor a limited period of time, attack rate and attack speed increase significantly. When this skill is in effect, no other skills can be used and there is a decrease in defend

Screenshot
scaled.php

Old Terrain
scaled.php

new terrain, just started yesterday
scaled.php
scaled.php
P/S:update soon.. was so busy

Terrain: 60%
Model:40%
Trigger:5%

ANY IDEAS AND SUGGESTION ARE WELCOMED!

CREDIT :
Ampharos_222 for the Assassin model... (edited by me)
tobyfat50 for shares tiles with me

Last edited:
Level 9
hurm... G.R.A.V.E mean nothing :p any idea :) ? i already said to u, i just started this map, n ouh, by the way, G.R.A.V.E. is a good force and Jiin is an evil race.. still think about the meaning of G.R.A.V.E. idea please :)

Level 16
Omg! I am quite stuned impressed by seeing my tiles been used in a map other then mine.:goblin_boom::aa:
Good job!
I see you didn't touch the transparent tile, you could of added the rock or grass tile over it so that the rocky area luked better like in the example I gave you but guess you didn't need it.
And refrain for double posting or triple posting, but I'm not sure if the rule applies on your own post!

Level 9
Omg! I am quite stuned impressed by seeing my tiles been used in a map other then mine.:goblin_boom::aa:
Good job!
I see you didn't touch the transparent tile, you could of added the rock or grass tile over it so that the rocky area luked better like in the example I gave you but guess you didn't need it.
And refrain for double posting or triple posting, but I'm not sure if the rule applies on your own post!

yeah, thanks for the tiles dude.. i don't know how to fill some empty area... i won't spam bush too much .. any idea?

*bump* isn't count as spam... u just need wait 24 hrs to *bump* <-- i guess

*bump* isn't count as spam... u just need wait 24 hrs to *bump* <-- i guess
Actually 3 days.
Anyways, the environment looks neat so far, love the custom building models.
Although the Swordsman's skill seem rather generic and boring.
Maybe add a skill which will damage the target, but also put a buff on him, which for example slows him. Then if the target gets hit by his second skill, he'll take extra damage if he still has the buff and also damage over time.
I hope his skills will be really bloody :p

Level 9
Actually 3 days.
Anyways, the environment looks neat so far, love the custom building models.
Although the Swordsman's skill seem rather generic and boring.
Maybe add a skill which will damage the target, but also put a buff on him, which for example slows him. Then if the target gets hit by his second skill, he'll take extra damage if he still has the buff and also damage over time.
I hope his skills will be really bloody :p

aaaa. it's custom texture, the 1st pic is the old terrain...
my bad, i'm from warcraft unlimited, thought the rules are the same :goblin_cry:
yeah, still thinking of good spell and too hard to be coded...

Level 16
to fill some empty area...
...well, you could use some big rocks and and add some smaller ones around them also put some bushes.Or you could spam some smaller trees around.
Having some grass and flowers in your map is a must.
I can't think of anything else...
Get inspired by other terrains or see some images of terrains!

Level 16
Are you using the grass model from "utm", the "single unit one"?
Ps: I discovered a way to add an unlimited number of grass, flowers and vegetation without making wc3 lag. The secret is to remove the bones, the more bones there are in a map the higher the lag.
I'll give you the new grass model if you want to make a terrain like mine ----->
210613-albums5146-picture52342.jpg
it's playable!!!

Level 3
This sounds promising, Makai, but I think you ought to make the buildings larger. The reason the buildings in vanilla WarCraft III are small is because players have to actually build them wherever they need to, and large ones would be unmanagable. Since this is an RPG and the players will not (I assume) have to worry about that, you might as well scale up all the houses to look more realistic.

G.R.A.V.E. could stand for "Getting Revenge Against Villians Everywhere."

Last edited:
Level 9
Are you using the grass model from "utm", the "single unit one"?
Ps: I discovered a way to add an unlimited number of grass, flowers and vegetation without making wc3 lag. The secret is to remove the bones, the more bones there are in a map the higher the lag.
I'll give you the new grass model if you want to make a terrain like mine ----->
210613-albums5146-picture52342.jpg
it's playable!!!

nah, i used the one from war3campaign.net.. but, without bone, how the model animated?

This sounds promising, Makai, but I think you ought to make the buildings larger. The reason the buildings in vanilla WarCraft III are small is because players have to actually build them wherever they need to, and large ones would be unmanagable.

ouh man, =='' that is the old screeny :)

G.R.A.V.E. could stand for "Getting Revenge
Against Villians Everywhere."[/QUOTE]
:goblin_boom: hell yeah :) nice idea :goblin_boom:

Level 14
Going pretty good on this,although the scaling value of the Houses could use some love..
I mean.. cmon, the assassin on the first screenshot is bigger than a house

Anyway the tooltip of the skill "Venom Coat" needs to be a little bit more defined,change "Coat weapon with poisonous drug. Have a chance to inflict poison status to the enemy when attacking"
to "The Assassin coats his weapon with a poisonous venom, giving a chance to inflict poison hit to the enemy when attacking"

Status
Not open for further replies.