• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Digimon World Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
My new orpg Project
The idea is an orpg where you begin with a dimimon choosen from the 20+ family and train it, so he can grow, you can reach new areas and fight the darkness in the digiworld...

its an save/load map... with pvp & an arena

soon more information and screen...

update: 13/04
new screenshots

Attachments

• Toy Town.JPG
    Toy Town.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 2,944
  • Tropical Jungle.JPG
    Tropical Jungle.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 2,407
  • choose.JPG
    choose.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 7,991
  • industry.JPG
    industry.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 2,765
  • forest.JPG
    forest.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 3,360
  • leomonballoon.JPG
    leomonballoon.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 6,418
  • Darkkings.JPG
    Darkkings.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 3,690
Last edited:
Level 12
The screen shots are okay, fix toy town a little, perhaps make the doodads look like legos or toys so that it would make it obvious that it's a toy town. And perhaps adding some random lego doodads, or some random toys around, and making the tile set look like lego.

If there are no lego tilesets available, lego doodads, or whatever, you could also use other stuff like balls, and stuff. Just to make it look like a true toy town.

Edit: Oh, and there are already a lot of Digimon ORPG's I've seen around, mostly coming from wc3unlimited, such as Digimon Online and Digimon Revolution. You should try to add something unique into this, because if it's too plain, then it would just be another digimon rpg map.

Level 10
man i cant import more things the digimons model make the size become higher than 8k... so im tring to do the best terrain i can with what i get from wc3...
so tell me the dooadads that i can use... ^^
and thanks for the coments people \o/

Level 12
man i cant import more things the digimons model make the size become higher than 8k... so im tring to do the best terrain i can with what i get from wc3...
so tell me the dooadads that i can use... ^^
and thanks for the coments people \o/

If this is the case, then I suggest making a campaign or a single player RPG based on Digimon instead. Because I haven't heard of one like that. Most users here like single player games because they don't require players, so they're able to play solo, even without internet. Plus, if you go with a campaign or a single player RPG, you can add everything you would want.

But if you still want to make it an ORPG, then good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.