• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Creating map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hero Defense

Hero Defense
(name of the map isn't invented yet)
It's my and friend's first map, so don't expect something extra. Thanks for your understanding.
Map is already created but it's really crappy. I am now trying to get better this map, but some problems has occured.
I would welcome an ideas, comments or some help

Right now I am importing icons, models and I am trying to get better system with these taverns, system like this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-278/how-create-hero-tavern-33339/#post255462 From FlamePhoenix. I will add there repick system too.. Random hero chooser etc.
My collegue has already made system, but It needs to make better system, more proffesional.

wc3scrnshot120810112732.jpg

Downloaded and imported model made by Tikabatake

wc3scrnshot120810112753.jpg

The Base

wc3scrnshot120810112802.jpg

Defense line of Base

Looking foward for your comments.

Terrain - Completed
Triggering - |||||||||| 50%
Models - ||||||||||| 85%
Authors of models:
Tikabatake (Necromancer)
Dan van Ohllus (Guardian of Nature)
Sellenisko
We just only started making the map :) So nothing too big yet

I will edit this thread when something new is done

Last edited:
Level 9
ok here in map development
make your thread more interesting
post some screenshots,credits,etc
and try not to use too many emoticons
and use BBcodes
people will not attracted to read your boring post make it simple and use hidden tags

EDIT:and make a title for your map people wont visit a lousy thread with ''creating a map''
change the title im sure you will get more views and pls fix your description

Level 15
Your map is not bad, it's good for start, but it's well bugged :S...
I choosen Panther hero and model is not working, his Roar ability is called Rejuvenation when learned .... Try to balance it a little, elves should be weaker... They are pwning those ghouls... Hope this helps!
-------EDIT:
-I also don't like a hero starting area, make it starts in a city ... :), Melee units can't attack frost wyrms also, it's unable to go through the magic gate... :) !

Level 2
Your map is not bad, it's good for start, but it's well bugged :S...
I choosen Panther hero and model is not working, his Roar ability is called Rejuvenation when learned .... Try to balance it a little, elves should be weaker... They are pwning those ghouls... Hope this helps!
-I also don't like a hero starting area, make it starts in a city ... :), Melee units can't attack frost wyrms also, it's unable to go through the magic gate... :) !

Yeah, it's very unbalanced, I will balance it when these bugs are solved
Thanks for comment :) Ok we will think of something thanks! :)

I have problems with the AI enemy computer, we made triggers, that he will attack the base within the time, but after he attacks he will run instead of destroying ...
Kleera u shouldnt double post use the edit button
Done

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.