• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hey, I'm a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icoria

I

Icoria

Hi, Im a girl too, have a good time on the hive! AND WHO SAYS THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON THE HIVE?

Level 35
I am Elenai Lefein, welcome to the HIVE, blah blah...

I'm the regional elf expert, hive's local priest, drama king, blah blah..

I like lore, tape, long walks on the beach, my '<3y <3 <3y', and have an obsession with carrots and lemon squares.

Icoria

I

Icoria

Actually, Im a white..... Im american..... and my bro says i need to eat more

Icoria

I

Icoria

Just so you guys know, your avatars affect the way I think you guys speak, like i can't help but think that Masiah speaks like daphy duck.

Level 3
I like lore, tape, long walks on the beach, my '<3y <3 <3y', and have an obsession with carrots and lemon squares.
this is not a dating opportunity :|

A.... GIRL?

What in the name of FUCKING FUCK is that?

Don't you see? This is the INTERNETS. There are no FEMALE HUMAN BEINGS on the internets; there are only ASIAN SCHOOLGIRLS and BLACK WOMEN WITH ENORMOUS ASSES.

Now that we have that straight, welcome to the Hive.
But I checked and I'm female :D

Level 13
As you have probably guessed by now, this is a weird community. And now you're trapped. [Evil laughter]

Status
Not open for further replies.