• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

another easy model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Im looking for someone to create me a rectangular model, that is the equivalent of a 429 x 619 pixel picture :) If you decide to make it, could you also include a texture BLP? :D

The model is going to be used as part of the new inventory system for the upcoming Diablo III Warcraft map :)

Whoever makes it will be fully credited :)

Level 17
We have a texture file that is 429 pixels wide & 619 pixels high and we needs a model that it fits on. and there is no flat model ingame whit that.
It will be used as a layout for the inventory in Diablo 3 Warcraft im making if you want to know...

Level 17
It would rescale and turn out awful, it has to be the right size.
It will be used as an inventory screen, if the size is different, it will be a pain in the ass for us. And is it really impossible to see the length of a model in pixels? There have to be atleast one program that can show that :S

Level 26
here it is: If it does not have the right size you will have to tell me.
I have also added a 256x256 and a 512x512 version of the skin because they have to be binary.

the texture path is InventorySkin256.blp

Edit: model has the right pixel size

Attachments

• InventorySkin256.blp
    73.9 KB · Views: 59
  • InventorySkin512.blp
    222.6 KB · Views: 48
  • InventoryPlane.mdx
    1.1 KB · Views: 52
Level 17
The model you made is small, i think its to small, use scale 75 on the model to make it to the right scale. But the model doesnt show up ingame, i have to zoom out like hell to be able to see it becouse im to near the actual model to be able to see it, is there a way to fix this or is it the models size and scale that cause it?

Level 26
here is an ingame screenshot that I made:

the only problem that I see is that it does not show everything because 1 part is in the ground.

Maybe changing the size ingame + working with the height of it could fix it.

Attachments

• inventory.JPG
    inventory.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 132
Status
Not open for further replies.