• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Sound volume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I want to change the sound volume of my map, but in the sound editor it's at 127 by default (which seems to be the max), the sound volume at Play Sound is at 100%, the sound volume at Preferences is at 100% and it's still too low. Can anybody tell me how to either increase volume of the original or the imported file?

Level 6
You can, if your music template is .mp3, change it's loudness with Mp3 Resizer tool... That's way I do it, but for original volume in we i don't know...hope someone will help you out

Level 6
lif you have any further questions about volumes, or you wanna make terrain---> i love making terrains...please let me know.. and also tnx for rep

Status
Not open for further replies.