• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sound Volume Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
How can i increase the volume of sounds that are in the sound editor. I have already clicked use as sound box and used the sounds in a trigger, but i cant figureout how to increase their volume above 100% (127 in the sound editor)
Anybody know how? Thanks for all replies!

Level 32
As a last resort you might consider editing the sound files themselves. Use Cakewalk or whatever audio editing tools that you posses in order to increase the volume of the mid/mp3/wav then re-import them into the map.

Last edited:
Level 8
I dont have any audio editing tools that i know of. If possible wolverabid can you direct me to a place where i can DL a free audio editing tool? Thanks for your idea!

Level 2
If the maxmium sound volume is 100%, can you do the sound volume as (100+27)% using the arithmatic thingy, not sure if it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.