• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eternal Realms Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Eternal Realms - [Eternal War of the Tribes]

We are going to create a world like Warcraft called Eternal Realms, make a bunch of campaigns, ORPGs and anything else that will have the same lore :)
Well mainly we have to finish the 1st map ive allready did mostly well .. u can see below but im working on the heroes that include custom spells that include most of the triggers in the game :) so once that is complete the rest of the map will be a piece of cake so join !!
BE SURE TO READ THE BOTTOM !

This i my plan:
First of all is this AoS map that will just attract people to Eternal Realms :
-Eternal War of the Tribes ( EWoT)
K in here we have to orc tribes fighting. Here’s the history. They used to be one tribe until the evil one of the legendary Night Eves brothers attempted to put them under his influence , one half (Mudonye) fell under the ( Something that posses great power but is corrupted , donno the name yet) but the other half (Kurcanye) resisted because of the good brothers support. These two are now fighting.
-The Campaigns
I started writing the script for the 1st campaign.
-The ORPG
the ORPG !!!! :)

The basic description of the map :
- A background story
- Simple inventory system
- Bunch of interesting events
- Balance!!! (one of the most important things in all maps in my opinion)
- 5 spells for heroes 4x4 lvls and ultimate of 3 lvls
- Very interesting recipe system
- Zone Capture side objective
- Pay to duel
- Interactive environment
- All MPI spells ( i want both sides to be able to choose same heroes. example if 1 side takes warlock for their team the other1 should have the same option )

The Events:
-every 10 min- Portals (bout 10 of them) spawn at random points in the walkable map area and take u to a random point in the map
-every 15 min- All the players get teleported in to the arena for a PvP fight. Winners get prizes :)
-every 20 min- Kodo Beast Towers spawn at the end of each path
-every 30 min- Two demons (fire and ice) spawn at the middle of both paths and start fighting each other. They don’t attack any1 else but they have big splash dmg and should be avoided.
-45 min- the two elf brothers spawn 1 for each side and go trough the middle, when they get to 20% the get back to base.
-1h- The two elf brothers attack again but this time they have a vast army behind them (1h is waaaay too long ...time to end it :D)
-more to be added-

PS (the timing is not fixed ofc, this is just for example ...

The Specials:
-Explosive barrels- players will be able to buy barrels of explosive and dump them in the center of the map from 2 spots in the side lanes dealing dmg to all units in there.
-Pay to duel- players will be able to pay x gold to challenge any enemy in any time so both players are teleported in the arena for dueling. However the x gold paid goes to the challenged player :)
-Zone Capture options:
*The ZC bases will be half way down the side lanes.
*Once captured they will allow the owning side to buy strong items and recipes.
*Players will be able to regenerate hp and mp in the bases.
*The bases will offer different items and recipes. One for casters, and other for fighters.
*The bases will have week mob defense on the side of the owning faction.
-The strongest recipes will have minimal chance to drop of any random mob.
-Im thinking about adding a boss (like Roshan in DoTA ) but I’m not sure bout that1 ...

The Troll capture base

The Tauren capture base

The Burning Path

The "Happy" Path :)

The Cauldron

One of the bases (they need work ...)

What i need some1 to do for me ATM:

- [Effect][Orange Circle Energy Wall] K i need this for the serpent circle i need something that will connect the serpents so that u can see why u cant enter (exit) it :p would be g8 if it would be a circle of adjustable size :)
- [Spell][Passive] Wind Fury Weapon - has 5/10/15/20% chance to hit with 3 extra hits. Now, i know every1 will think just put a 4x crit but I DONT WANT another stupid crit ...

The progress :
Terrain: 90%
Heroes:[COLOR="FFDAA520"] 40%[/COLOR]
Creeps: 0%
Events: 10%
Items: 0%
Balancing: 0%

Total: 20%

I NEED PEOPLE !!!
I figured out I cant do this alone, it would take too much time and I cant do all the spells because I don’t know how to do the really complicated ones. So … I want to make a team of several people to do this with me. Here’s what the team should have:

JASS masters - Tukki
Terrainers - ?
3d artists - ?
Triggerers (GUI)- ?
Someone who knows how to make a website - ?
Someone who SPEAKS fluid English - ?

These ARE NOT ALL THE SPOTS !!! we can allways use more people so ...

So guys please … join me to make this thing truly eternal :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.