• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

mini model contest #3, collecting ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
TOWARZ!

Sooooo..... as soon as the paired model/texture contest judging/poll is over.... is it ok if i set up the minicontest? Or do you guys want the main contest first. And no, i really dont think we should have them at the same time.

.... I dont necessarily have to host either :p, but i do want to try out that new NEW system mr.bob and I talked about for the contest criteria.

Level 31
TOWARZ!

Sooooo..... as soon as the paired model/texture contest judging/poll is over.... is it ok if i set up the minicontest? Or do you guys want the main contest first. And no, i really dont think we should have them at the same time.

.... I dont necessarily have to host either :p, but i do want to try out that new NEW system mr.bob and I talked about for the contest criteria.

I think we should do mini first. It would be good to try out the new system on a smaller contest just to make sure it works ok.

Plus, it would be nice to have a break after the mother of all contests we just had. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.