• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Thank you kind creature :grin:
Well the model has the same problem mine did, Its removed some of its clothes and body making it look almost like a revenant in game, and the glaive animation is messed too.

Level 14
Actually yes lol

For some reason when I removed the glows from these 3 models (the attached) it crashes the WE. Could you do it? I've honestly never had the problem before lol

Level 3
Awesome jobs on these. You guys are great. I am especially fond of the great job on that Wingless_Demoness. I'd like to request Riderless DireBat, A.K.A. TrollBat sans Troll.

Level 14
Remoe the Geoset animations after you delete the geoset.

One geoset anim should ave a geoset id: "None"
Delete that one and you're golden.

Oh crap really? lol hmm I honestly never needed that before.. or maybe I did and they didn't work >.> anyway, thank you Lord_T.

Level 14
Thank you HappyTauren!

EDIT: When I click the link it brings it to page 17 for some reason. Huurka's list is on 34, and the complete list is on page 40.

Hi there, this is the first 20 pages of weaponless modeles, enjoy!
I'm working at the last pages now.

This is the Weaponless models so far created:

Naga Myrmindon: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Draenei: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Draenei Mage: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Doomguard: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Separated Sappers: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Paladins: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Blademaster, Grom and Grunt: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Peasant, bandit and Arthas: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Rifleman: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Hellscream, blademaster: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Bandit,arthas, peasant, rifleman: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Marine, Proudmoore: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Huntress: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Riderless Huntress: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Magnataur: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Huntress Statue Riderless: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Shaman: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Spellbreaker: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Night Elf Pack: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Creeps Pack: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Sentry, skeleton orc: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Footman: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Assassin, bandit mage, high elf peasant, human mage, murloc mutant, ogre, priest: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Revenant: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Peon: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Random Attachments: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Warlock: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Runner: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Siren: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Priestess of the moon tiger: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!

Orc Weaponless Pack: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Faceless one: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Marine: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Blood Elf Lieutenant, Bandit lord, doom guard, Felguard, footman, mannoroth, satyr, wolfrider: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Beast master: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Cape less Blood mage: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Tauren Chieftain: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Druid of the Talon: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Illidan (Evil) The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Arthas (Evil) The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Ogre: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!
Pitlord: The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site - View Single Post - Weaponless Models: Get Yours Here!

"so far created from page 20"

"the rest from 34"

Level 17
Hey, I can't find an Archer model in the list.

So I would be happy if anyone would make it for me.

I would do it myself but I haven't got the right tools. D:

Level 14
ya the shieldless spell thief model is messed up. it dusnt work, dsunt work in game.

It works in-game, it just looks like crap. I'm redoing it.

@Huurka, which Archer do you want weaponless?

@forzamoto, I have no idea what kind of file that is. Just tell me which Centaur and I'll do it, or do you want all the centaurs weaponless?

EDIT: Well since I was bored, I did the HighElfArcher and the Archer.

EDIT2: Well again, I'm bored and decided to do 2 of the Centaurs.

Attachments

• HighElfArcher_bowless.mdx
    153.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Archer_bowless.mdx
    142 KB · Views: 60
  • Centaur_weaponless.mdx
    152.6 KB · Views: 67
  • CentaurKhan_weaponless.mdx
    152.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Level 17
I wanted the Night Elf Archer.

Thanks ^^

How do I add a portrait to the model?

Last edited:
Level 14
I wanted the Night Elf Archer.

Thanks ^^

How do I add a portrait to the model?

I'm lazy and I don't make portraits because the game automatically does it if you don't have a portrait file, but if you want the close up one, you have to extract the portrait .mdx and save it as the same path as the model. At least I think, I'm rather new to all of this.

But since I'm bored and feeling rather giving (and you gave me repz) I did it for you. I tested in-game and it should work, but if it doesn't tell me, it's my first time doing anything with a portrait.

Attachments

• Archer_bowless_Portrait.mdx
    107.2 KB · Views: 48
Level 21
Hmmm can some1 make a weaponless Gryphon Rider and a weaponless and shieldless Dragonhawk Rider?

And, also, can you give me a model editor, i don't like to request others :(
I want to make my own models, and i can't find a working model editor!
I would like a useful one, pleaseee! Attach file or give me a link ir you want!

EDIT ! WARNING : Can add a wand to the dragonhawk rider? And a gun tu the gryphonn rider?
Also, the gryphon rider's attack animation... can you make it like... it shoots with a gun? One like rifleman's one can be awesome!

Last edited:
Level 8
Do u think u could get blood mage, get rid of its cape and sholer guards? i danno if its possible but if u can thanks in advance. *ur skins are gr8 tho*

Also If You can create the cape and sholder pads in seporate files as attachments that would be great but I danno if that is possible. If its already been done please direct me.

Last edited:
Level 21
Need Portraits

And, debode, i need some portraits for some models i exported from another map, please help! Here are the models!

Attachments

• ArthaswithoutSwordWithoutBookWithoutCapeWithoutGlow.mdx
    267.6 KB · Views: 51
  • ForestTrollSansHaches.mdx
    150.1 KB · Views: 47
  • HellscreamSansArmeSansDrapeauSansGlow.mdx
    174.5 KB · Views: 47
  • HeroMountainKingSansArmesSansGlow.mdx
    274.5 KB · Views: 56
Level 14
Hmmm can some1 make a weaponless Gryphon Rider and a weaponless and shieldless Dragonhawk Rider?

And, also, can you give me a model editor, i don't like to request others :(
I want to make my own models, and i can't find a working model editor!
I would like a useful one, pleaseee! Attach file or give me a link ir you want!

EDIT ! WARNING : Can add a wand to the dragonhawk rider? And a gun tu the gryphonn rider?
Also, the gryphon rider's attack animation... can you make it like... it shoots with a gun? One like rifleman's one can be awesome!

Myself or debode will remove the weapons.

We don't add weapons to models, just get rid of them. There is a wand attachment and several gun attachments in the model section, just use those and attach them through triggers/abilities.

Do u think u could get blood mage, get rid of its cape and sholer guards? i danno if its possible but if u can thanks in advance. *ur skins are gr8 tho*

Also If You can create the cape and sholder pads in seporate files as attachments that would be great but I danno if that is possible. If its already been done please direct me.

We can't do that because if we got rid of his cape and shoulder pads there would be no back to the model. It would look 2D and bad. Sorry.

Level 14
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/310709-post43.html

Marine has been done already.

@vercas, we do NOT do animations. Maybe debode can, I don't know, but I know that I can't.

There, the weaponless gryphon rider and the weaponless/shieldless dragonhawk guy.

EDIT: 9/06/08. September 6th, 2008. I updated the griffin rider so that it doesn't suck. Any problems tell me.

Attachments

• BloodElfDragonHawk_weaponless.mdx
    120.9 KB · Views: 59
  • GryphonRider_weaponless.mdx
    224.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Level 21
That's CRAZY!

Lol LOOK!.JPGWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Maaaaaaan!!!! Did you look at the gryphon rider?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Look at his wings!!!

Last edited:
Level 14
I don't know why it does that. I already posted a question in the modeling forum.

I suggest you don't spam !'s and ?'s.

Level 14
Can you tell me how to avoid that?

Cause it seems to be happening more, when it didn't before. It happened to the spell thief too.

Level 21
I need some more help for my RPG! Please make for me a weaponless, shieldless, and "cape"less Orc Warlock and Fel Orc Warlock! Please, That model has a very good attack animation for my weapons! Please remove it's cape, shield and mace! I wish you want to remove the cape...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.